Electric cars vs gasoline cars🚗

This question has been lingering in my head when I started seeing some major cars companies, begin to create Electric cars. What is your opinion on this topic, electric cars or gasoline cars?

This topic may be more appealing to car fanatics and people who want to protect the green

also explain why you chose which option.

I Have never sat on an Electric car so I choose Gasoline car but the problem is that it throws gas from it Which I do sneezing until 5 min if 1min gas than 5 min sneezing if 5min gas than 10 min sneezing if 50 min gas then 1:40 min sneezing if 1:40min gas Then you count how much goes On 500 min

1 Like

I’m sorry but :rofl:

you were the least person I expect to prefer gasoline cars over electric cars

as I told Idk what is an electric car

‘‘An electric car is a type of electric vehicle (EV) that uses one or more electric motors to propel itself, using energy stored in batteries. An electric car can be plugged in and charged from the electric grid and does not produce any exhaust emissions. [Electric cars have lower running costs and environmental impact than internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles.’’

1 Like

ok But still I haven’t sat in it Cuz I am a kid of 11 years As There are 1% Electric cars in Pakistan and even less than it in roads

oh :eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games