šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Hello @Robo11500 , Welcome back! Howā€™ve you been , FFT is on Steam now yes , Itā€™s pretty much the same(same heroes , maps) except it doesnā€™t lag and the ping is fixed , Also LFT+ rooms are back.Yes I still remember you :slight_smile:. Btw, are you on Discord?

You can change your ign and also transfer your Kong account , PM @insanehero

2 Likes

They said keep secret our id.

2 Likes

oh ok

3 Likes

Because of this reason, itā€™s on Steam. Sadly, web with heavy games canā€™t work since PC mem (regardless of how good/bad ur PC is) is way better/higher than browser one.

Yes, Iā€™m still working here so thatā€™s why Iā€™m active here and there. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been grate, getting paid money to look for jobs is nice xD, Could you elaborate more on LFT+rooms i.e. what did LFT mean again and witch rooms Iā€™m a little lost here? And yes Iā€™m on Discord got a channel you wanted to pm me?

Sorry if that came out a little to harsh on the progress madeā€¦

That last little snippet was aimed more at Rja12 then everyone but its nice to see you Dea83

2 Likes

Hi @Robo11500,

I will send you a private message so we can discuss your account transfer issues.
But first please try to follow the instructions on the account transfer page - it works for 95% of accounts!

Regards
@insanehero

2 Likes

Heh ok

I mean Lft+ and Sgt+ rooms were removed before , theyā€™re added again . Lieutenant = Lft[quote=ā€œRobo11500, post:1844, topic:2753ā€]
And yes Iā€™m on Discord got a channel you wanted to pm me?
[/quote]

Yea Iā€™ll PM you

2 Likes

Rank locked rooms, where guests canā€™t enter.

3 Likes

:smiley:

:sleeping:

Is it possible for tank itself to be bugged?

Another player named G5 Razagan or something like, complained about my tanking, saying I was bugging it. I have a 0 tolerance for cheating, and if thatā€™s the case I probably wonā€™t use tank anymore.
Later on, I was told by a player named Zunder, that using hmg is bugged, so that it appears that I have the buckler up.

ORā€¦
Is it that the people are just frustrated that Iā€™m pwning them with tank?
And these are just graphical bugs like when scout is holding a sword but shooting a gun?

Itā€™s not just tank, the display bug happens with every class but only impacts gameplay heavily on tank since your buckler will not work when using mauler but target-locking with HMG will make it show up on your opponents screen.

1 Like

What a weird bug :confused: Rail is AR and Saber is Smg etc.
So, it doesnā€™t actually give me an advantage though, even though itā€™s appearing like the buckler is out?

Hereā€™s what I know about this:
Yes, the graphical bug on tank impacts gameplay unlikely any other graphical bug. However, I believe that this appears different to different people. Razengan has commented on people bugging tank a lot to me, however I myself have never seen the bug, of course Iā€™m sure it exists, but to some people itā€™ll appear normal, to others, itā€™ll appear bugged.

My second theory- Ping will affect whether it looks normal or not. I believe this is the case for the undead bug as well. Some people will see it normally, some will see a corpse. Razengan has always had a high ping, in the 300s or more.

All the people razengan has complained about bugging tank have green pings (Dino has always had a green ping, in the 60s for an example).

Actually, it does give you an advantage. Youā€™ll deflect damage from the shield while also being able to see HMG. The opposite exists too, when someone is using mauler buckler, Iā€™ll see the HMG and be able to basically shoot through the shield.

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦

Well, Tanks out for a new main then lolā€¦for now.
Shocker seems to be doing ok, itā€™s got some problems but nothing quite that bad.

Rail is not ok. Saber is not ok. Wrong weapon display is bug that appears often.

Does the damage/advantages change on any of the classes when this bug happens?

It does sorta. Scout has different movement and u donā€™t know which weapon class uses (long or short range). I got screwed often with flamethrower because it as showing it as heat ray lol

Damage isnā€™t different, itā€™s just how player dunno ho close or far he can stand

Oh. That clears some things up. Thx

Y8 Games