Your PING is too much high!

I don’t think it’s hard to learn the very basics of any language, but sounding natural and using the most idiomatic expressions is really something else.

As for Google Translate, I read something about it not long ago. Its core has been upgraded and now works as a deep learning AI. Here’s some reading. From what I know, Google Translate is pretty good for some pairs of languages, like French-English.

Like I said, what’s hard is to sound natural in a language you don’t speak at home. Sometimes, when I’m not lazy, I use Reverso and Linguee to find “chunks” of proper English and I plug it here.

Idk it translates terrible from my language. Single word or something ok, but whole sentence meh.

Edit: yeah, it’s not hard, but he might be just too young or like me - didn’t find use of Eng 10 years or so. After all that time u just start forgetting things, especially grammar.

I’m very aware of that, but tbh the translation looks like a genius when compared to Tuan’s post.

No U!

Nah, not really. It depends from what language u translate. Tried to transl 2-3 days ago very simple sentence and it missed 1 word,which made it look without any sense.

ya sometimes it didnt works :slight_smile:

Y8 Games