Please respect others and do not interfere in their affairs

[image]

yeah I am back
actually my school is reopen and I am very excited
and I go at 7:30 come back in 3 pm or 2:30 pm
then have dance or badminton others day h.w
btw I am here today cause itā€™s holiday
National Holiday Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Bd

5 days today tomorrow bengali new year (my new year :smirk:) Saturday and Sunday common
and monday Easter Monday

hi

are you from bangladesh or india

India

kids are growing up so fast.

hi.

They are probably doing exams too

Iā€™m BACK

1 Like

Hello Ace!!!

2 Likes

I have been on this site for a year now & I havenā€™t even been on this site for like a month. No disrespect but the forums is boring & itā€™s not for me anymore. I come back & I have no notifications feels like Iā€™m forgotten, but thatā€™s because I havenā€™t been around for a while. And some of the people in the comments I talk to are pretty nice & get to know them well. This place seems the same, nothingā€™s change at allā€¦

3 Likes

I come back in 1 week and I have 200+ notifications

1 Like

i got 1 notification loser :star_struck:

i hope someone attacks this website
I NEED SOME TEA PLS

Honestly I agree. This forum seems so dry and I donā€™t mean to offend but some topics are literally so nonsensical I feel like Iā€™m the only one who knows how to properly use the forums and I am also probably the only one who knows how to act on the forums. Same with the main site, I always feel like the comments on each game are written by NPCs since they are literally so nonsensical with poor grammar or they are mostly off-topic. (Also in the FaW games, most people say that ā€œOh, Iā€™m from Venezuela.ā€ Like literally no one cares and this is a comment section for a GAME, not a live chat, which I would love a game to have.). So yeah, literally the minority of the Y8 platform are the only ones who actually knows how to behave properly on the internet and are not literal fetuses (under the age of 12).

1 Like
Y8 Games