Who loves charli d'melio

no you cannot do that ok. i am here to help not to make conclusion ok

what is the reason you are reacting like that to me? just tell me my mistake ok i am ready to ask forgiveness.i cannot lost a friend like you.lost a friend like you is losing a part of my heart ok

I learned that to move forward, to be able to build our future, we had to forgive those who harmed us and also ask forgiveness from those who had caused us harm. Because if no one forgives innocent people can suffer.
you should learn that to please

I was trying to tell you not to put me down and talk to me all cray. It was rude and disrespectful. And you said girls are afraid of everything. How rude was that on a scale from 1 to 10000000?
I’m signing off for the rest of the day. No matter how many times you ask for forgiveness, I will forgive, but not forget.
Hopefully The Lord can bless me with a better day tomorrow.

I know how to forgive. You should learn how to treat a girl better.

ok thank you
i am very sorry for that i really do not want you to be sad i really sorry for that i know it will be hard to forgive me but no matter how is it i will still here to help you and to let you have a good way . so see you when you are ready to talk i know it will be hard to talk o me after saying that i know i was not a good friend if i can say that it is true i look like a rock in the middle of a street i am just here to causing problem

yes i promise that will never happen anymore again

A promise is what someone says, not does. Bye.

ok i will do it it is not just something i say but i will do it to bye.
have a great day