Who loves charli d'melio

ok great if you think it is a stupid answer don’t use it .you will always fail in the way

So girls are afraid of everything, and I’m going to fail. Wow. REAL friends don’t say that.

i do not say you are going to fail.but if you do not accept to give you the real way you will fail you cannot do everything by yourself you need other to help you ok

When you were in sixth grade, did your teacher say that you were able to take high school lessons in almost every subject?

Don’t tell me what I need to do. Cause I could make a long list of things of your flaws and you wouldn’t like that, would you?

no but i try to do it . you know i have a little brother who is in 4th grade he is trying to do 6th grade thing? you know why cause he want to know more .he do not want people to tell him he want to see by him self

maybe i would maybe i would not .you like what you can see in what make your friend happy

Me expressing myself shouldn’t be a problem for anyone.

ok if you think so.but you need help .do you think you can you can be a author if you do not go to school?

Uh, I go to school. Not right now cause of corona, but I go to school. And actually, Frederick Douglass didn’t go to school and he became an author. So you should know what you’re talking about b4 you say something like that

but i know he have someone who was helping him.school is not go in a big house ok you can learn in your house also maybe in the street

Why doth the world a cruel, heartless place? Where there was once peace, now chaos

The word is homeschooling.

remember that ok.
The world is dangerous to live, not so much because of what does evil but because of those who watch and let it happen. Albert Einstein. Subject: "The world is dangerous to live in, not so much because of what does evil but because of those who watch and let it happen. "

What is that supposed to mean in my life?

that is true ok
so everyone is looking for things that make him happy ok but me i am not i am looking for what make my friend happy cause you can have everything on earth but if you do not have a friendship you look like a car who is running in the dark without light

you will see that in the future .i will not explain it to you one day you will say oh Neolo you was right for telling me that

The problem is not to die for a friend, but to find a worthy friend to die for him.

Skills are what you can do. Motivation determines what you do. Your attitude determines your degree of success
you should think about this two thing ok

You should think about finding another “best friend” because I’m done

Bye.