Who loves charli d'melio

Plus, you barely know me

cause a best friend like you need great gifts from a good friend too
cause you teach me something so me I just let you have those things.

why you say that?

so that mean you do not need them from me .ok I understand bye

I’m only 12 and you have a whole plan for my future? I rule my own life. Not you. Not my family. Not anyone. Sorry, but I’m just being honest and expressing myself. But, no. No one can take it when an african american girl expresses herself. They all run and hide of plug their ears. Whatever The world is a cruel place but that’s not going to stop me

bye bye see you next month.:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

No one is actually there for me when I really need them. When I go and help them they thank me But when I express myself they can’t take that.

ok I understand everything ok I just say bye see you next month I will try to do better thing ok

ok do what you want but me I am not here anymore

cause you believe I will be not here I am not

I’m in charge of <MY life. I want you to not control my life

Why can nobody listen when a girl talks? They always shut the girl down.

I have rights. Freedom of Speech is the Second Amendment of the Constitution

ok I do not say nothing I was just trying to help cause you do not want I just give up I am not mad or angry ok

Freedom of Speech is the Second Amendment of the Constitution

they do not girls just do not want to continue ok
do you,know the story of nelson Mandela ? he was in jail but that do not matter he still believe in is ream ok he do not discourage he still continue is way no matter he do not fear the danger but you girl you fears danger you are scared of everything when they say no you just accept you never take you defense that is why you they always shut girls down ok

So Rosa Parks didn’t stand up and take defense to a white man?
Us girls are not afraid of everything. That was rude and stupid to say to A GIRL.
Do you know the story of Rosa Parks? How about Golda Myer?

My question was a rhetorical question

I didn’t need a stupid answer from a boy!

i know them ok
so do you know the story of Haïti also the were black the o not go to school or nothing but do you know together the beat the French army?