how can we know what she saying?

but it good​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

By knowing Spanish :sweat_smile:
Or using translator.

Pretty sure it’s ‘he’ not she, since Jose is a male name :upside_down_face:

ohhh ok

i thaught is a she lol​:joy::joy:

Thanks @Nox

Also please do keep in mind how this is a forum, not a chat window. Keep everything in one post instead of creating 3 since it leads to spam^

U can edit post if u forgot something to write.

yeah sure
Thanks

Nice name

spanish name are pretty cool

I want to be a soccer player taves help people hahaha sorry I thought they spoke spanish hahahaha

yes i am a boy

what

I want to be a Vet Assistant!! or a Animal Control Officer!!
Vet Assistant: I really want to become a vet assiatant because i really enjoy helping animals and curing them so they can have a long healthy lives with their owners.

Animal Control Officer: I really want to be a animal control officer because there are lots of animal cruelty in this world that i don’t know why some people are letting this happen to these poor animals. That is why i want to become an ACO so i can be their voice and help them find a happy,safe,and a forever home also if something terrible happen to them i would help them find justice. These animals deserve to be treated with love and respect because they are just like us we have feelings too but except one thing they cant talk to us they also have rights just like us they are our protectors just like we are to them and other living souls in this world. We all need to treat them just the way we want to be treated. That is why i want to become an ACO.

ok

hello :grinning::wink:

hola

como estas

espero que bien :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: