What video game or type of games do you like to play?12-

plz reply to our message!

hi

Hi

hey girl!

'sup…:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

notin’

I used to play tons of single player games a few years back, but I’ve grown into mostly playing multiplayer competitive FPS titles. You name it - CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends etc. I’m playing Roblox since 2008, great game but has gone downhill big time over the years. Used to play Club Penguin back in the days, good childhood memories.

I’m browsing flash and browser games when I don’t have anything better to do, and I still enjoy them a ton to be honest. Too bad Flash player is going away this month, and that is exactly why I am spending more time here than ever before. Cheers!

You’ll still be able to play flash games with the Y8 browser app, You don’t have to download it if you don’t want to though

You Know They Showed ‘Flash Player Won’t Be Supported After December 2019 ’ Last Year Too.
Then, They Shifted The Date To ‘January 1 2020’ [And I guess They’re Goin’ To Do The Same Thing Thing This Year TOO.]

OK WHY R U TYPING SO MUCH DUDE??MY GROUP AND I DEMAND NO TYPE SO MUCH ONLY IF YUOR COPING AND PASTING A LYRIC SONG GOT THAT EVERYONE AND @IDlatvianguy?

see

wdym?

ok

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i lihe you

ewwww online dater

yo you stock

you me dat

i like you

she doesnt want men