What Do You Like To Do For A Activity

I don’t want any info about you just wanna know I don’t know how to hake my friends don’t anybody I know doesn’t so don’t worry I like to draw for an activity

I play Cogmind and Dusk. I study programming. I research new parts to build a desktop.

ok i like to draw :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I basically quote movies all the time.
Like Astro Boy for example, the part where the president takes the Blue Core and Dr.Tenma, Toby’s (Astro Boy’s) dad, says, “No. If you want the core, you going to have to kill me”.

I specialize in 3D modeling(Zbrush and Blender). I like drawing in Photoshop, experimenting with colors and layers. I also play a ukulele on spare time.

How great is Zbrush btw. I have seen so many people use it and create such magnificent models.

Zbrush is easy to learn for beginners, but 3Ds Max and Blender are more resourceful and compacted I’d say. They’re more used in the modeling area.

Would make sense. I have tried to use blender through steam. At first it is very hard to use.

i like to draw,go to my best friends house,and sleep.

listen music

welll welll well