Tell me whats happen on here

Well… nothing

1 Like

Forum has been dead for some time, same people (sometimes new but then they’re not even active, i mean they sometimes are active.)… uninteresting posts… it’s just been boring for me at least, not sure for anyone else.

2 Likes

Hola, la verdad no mucho, pero si algunos juegos nuevos

1 Like

Hola ,@AppleBoos

2 Likes

Hola :3 @Fashionista

new Users came here to this forum, and then they Left and never come back here.
Post boring? not for me, was online most of the time reading messages, and being quiet at the same time.
I’m not the only one, @sadiq is also quiet but at Least, he made a few post which i’m Very happy
On my whatsapp, it was just completely boring empty

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Heyyy

1 Like

Hello!

2 Likes

Sup

And you’re boring

I can’t part with this picture

Hey no one else was boring okay? You said i was boring, well i can’t do anything to entertain others, simply because they are not interested. But please i never said that anyone was boring. My post boring yeah, but i never said that their post was boring. That’s my response
Let’s say if i find that thing that your talking about to someone was not interesting to me, then i would not come here around telling others saying oh it was boring, cause it make you very unhappy right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Now then tell me why would you said that?

2 Likes

nice!

no so nice

You’re boring because you don’t have a profile picture

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games