🕷 Spiders Arena 2 - WebGL FPS Survival

Hi guys :speaking_head:

Spiders Arena 2, the new 3D WebGL FPS Survival game from Y8/id.net is out now!

Are spiders scaring you?:spider:

In Spiders Arena 2, the goal is simple : You must take a gun and survive as long as possible!
You will kill hordes of spiders of course, but they are not your only enemies: explosive arachno-bots and flying orbs armed with submachine guns will try to kill you too!

The more waves you get, the more money you’ll earn to buy new weapons, ammunition, or grenades.
I hope you will enjoy playing Spiders Arena 2 ! Try to get all achievements and the best highscore! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Gameplay Video:

10 Likes

I can’t change my weapons on spider arena 2. i tried press any button that can change ur weapons primary and secondary. can you fix it?

You need to make another…

1 Like

is There any Custome maps or SomeThing Like That ?!

1 Like

I have some tips to be pro in this game (only for the pros) 1) In the first round do everything normal But for the pro you must kill the spiders also with the gun And you must go all over the sand to find the point of ammunition When you have an Uzi you must do it 2) In round 9 you must be quite strategic When the spiders and AracnoBombs chase you First you must kill all the spiders Then you leave the Aracnobombs alive and you throw them back the blinding grenade And the arachnobombs they will be blinded. You will quickly approach them and hack them! (BE CAREFUL IF THE HACKS WILL HAVE SOME THAT MAY EXPLODE OTHERS NOT) When the hacks will go to round 10 where the hunter drones will appear and you must re-hack the arachnobomb and activate the protection field that will help you to destroy the annoying drones hunters (CARE THE FIELD OF PROTECTION DOES NOT LAST A LOT) those are my tips But my advice will not be useful for the OLEADA 25 since it is totally impossible to contain the Arachnobombs and the drones I hope that it serves them!

2 Likes

wowwww this game just blow my mind off.

1 Like

Ese juego en la 10ma oleada aparecen dos de esos drones y se complica aún más la cosa. Por cierto, llegué hasta la 14 oleada.

2 Likes

Wave 5 and 10 pass without problem, but wave 15 is already difficult for me. Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

hi @L.A.I.S.A!

1 Like

Hi @Leo16

3 Likes

Other than that, the first time I was playing Spiders Arena 2 on the fifth wave that drone appeared, and I didn’t even know who or what was shooting at me. This is one of the few games where you are really put to the test, and I wish they would release the third installment of the game later.

3 Likes

¡Hello @Leo16 Nice to meet You!

1 Like

Hi @NUZHIBBA!

1 Like

hello @xXMARY_CRUZXx! :slight_smile:

Pues bueno, he conseguido superar el juego…

El el segundo 5 de la cuenta regresiva mi corazón late con fuerza.

Esa oleada es un completo gasta-balas, y sientes la verdadera adrenalina porque las arañas te matan con 3 mordidas. Te deseo suerte en que la superes.

2 Likes

jajajaja, sabías que también hablo español, bueno, yo también sé pasar esas oleadas, y te felicito por tu logro. Según ví, solo 49 personas lo han conseguido tú eres la 50da persona. No sé si seré la 51, pero a eso aspiro.

1 Like

mismo

3 Likes

hi omg that look a great game wow!

2 Likes

hi werewolf im yourself heheheheheh

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Y8 Games