So , when will the game come to steam?

Since the game is already greenlighted but frg stopped development before it was put on a steam I was wondering if there are any plans to put the game on steam now. Ive been using steam alot more over the last few months and would prefer to use it for fft too. This could also get alot more players into the game.

2 Likes

that could be a good idea after they fix hacks and some glitches

Not sure if it would be possible since they are planning to use WebGL for anticheat , which was created almost only for browsers. Still would be worth looking into.

I can’t say for certain as I don’t work on the FFT project. However, our main focus has been web games. So I wouldn’t hold out for a steam version. I wonder why the preference for Steam?

I think if you put this game on steam, it would attract more players & actual gamers which would be quite beneficial for the community.
Make extra revenue by selling extra colours for skins etc.
Endless possibilities how to make extra revenue not that it’s the point but you should have more items(skins) for players that may want to buy them.
Would be able to use programmes that can HD record the game (not bandicam or whatever it is)
Having more players would mean ‘‘guilds’’ can become a thing.
Also, enhance the graphics(but still keep the low quality settings for slower PC/laptops and players from kong can still play it without issues. (This would be key for attracting people at Steam, people love good graphics!! Also FFT has an unique gameplay which most fps players would enjoy imo)

I did make a suggestion in suggestions but as you questioned it, here is my opinion why this game would be great on Steam.

4 Likes

The upcoming unity webgl port will yet offer LOT more players and as Eddie pointed : we are focused on web.
No steam version planned though we could reopen this subject in 6 months or so : Priority on kicking hackers, rebalancing classes, enhancing the game and porting to webgl.

1 Like

Lets think about this after getting whats already planned finished.

1 Like

So when will this (aborted) fetus come to papa?*

1 Like

No offense, but the forum is better when you don’t make posts like this. All your posts are like this, so therefore, the forum is better when you don’t post.

4 Likes

I didn’t even know what he was talking about lol

1 Like

I’m killing this forum by shitposting once on an abandoned thread? Lol. This is one of my first posts iin weeks. This forum is already crappy; I’m just adding to it.

1 Like

If you dont like the direction this game is going you can leave. Or just dont look at this forum. But posting bs is just a waste of time for everyone here.

6 Likes

Why the crap can’t I unlike that post…

1 Like

haxxx

Lbs, stop being so goddamn reactionary. I’m not forcing you to read my posts either, you idiots.

Stop posting junk and being negative. Maybe you wouldn’t get reactions out of people.

You guys are butthurt because an otherwise obvious joke went over your head. Just learn to ignore and stop being fixated on meaningless things

Im going to give you a little tip for posting in a official forum: learn what unaproppriate language is and how to avoid using it.

Take your own advice because nothing I said was “inappropriate”, per say.

It was obviously inappropriate. Go crap post on kong where it doesn’t matter.

1 Like
Y8 Games