🍗 Roxie's Kitchen: Korean Chicken || Come and Taste Yummy Grilled Chicken

Roxie’s Kitchen Korean Chicken fun chicken cooking game. Our cute little Roxie is back again with another video on her cooking channel, she wanna make a Korean Chicken now. :chicken: :poultry_leg: :video_camera:

Here is on the task list, B’day cake, Fried Chicken, and an Omelet :poultry_leg:

As we need Korean fried chicken, here is the recipe for the yummy food. Marinate, Cook sauce, Grill, Dress up, and decorate. :fries: :poultry_leg::dress:

Just collect the required ingredients which match the recipe. Mix them with big chicken pieces, so we can grill them.

First let us marinate the chicken with the ingredients, with egg yolk, cornflour, and chips. Then let them sleep for a night. So every piece of chicken takes the mix into it. :egg: :fried_egg:

After that, all you need is sauce and dips. Select your items and cook the sauce to dip to enjoy the yummy taste of the chicken, we have to make three types of sauces, chili, tomato, and ginger to dip and enjoy. :tomato: :hot_pepper: :woman_cook:

As we know while grilling, we need to apply sauces to have a different taste each on it. Check out the number of sauce applied chicken pieces and match them all. :woman_cook:

Now, this gonna look like this. Select any masala and toppings with fires and a cool drink, which gonna make our day really yummy. :tropical_drink:

Dress our little Roxie to look beautiful. We are available with hairstyles, accessories, and tops, and bottoms. This gonna look cool. :dress:

Decorate the Korean Chicken with sauce, dips, and drinks to make look really mesmerizing. This gonna bring lots of viewers to her channel. Play more cooking games only on y8.com :y8: :dress: :tropical_drink:

So guys, try to make your’s and share your screenshots here and let us have fun. Play this game here

2 Likes

I love some Korean movies and food. but the game is not my taste. Sorry!

I’m. Korean

Y8 Games