TOSHBA123
DANNY045
AHOKVSJOKOKI
ALFAKURT112
ELNOOB567

1 Like

Aye got all of these on list

Thanks for the reports again everyone.
Small update, we upgraded the minimum ā€œbanā€ time 5x times today.
Please donā€™t give up on reports.

Mhmā€¦ Ok

Hi, when reporting players there is a few key things you should keep in mind.

1. Please type the exact name of the player and not all caps. Type the name exactly how you see it in-game.

2. Please try and provide proof. If another player/mod can confirm your reports then thatā€™s fine. Otherwise a video would be perfect. If you donā€™t want to download a video recorder, a clear screenshot or gif is great.

Ok! TNX

1 Like

I think this really has to changeā€¦ that point, because it easy for someone to confirm it being a mod/player but he (witness) hasnā€™t seen the guy actually hacking!! People here also have multiple accounts too.

ā€¦what did i just read?

I think he means if a ā€˜normalā€™ player confirms someone hacking doesnā€™t mean they are hacking. It could be the same person using two or more accounts just to report that one person.

I can decipher. ez win

Yeah but if some player is reported for hacking from 3-4 different players, I think itā€™s pretty clear. What would u have from reporting Sgm. Whatevername to get banned? Thats a thing. And Iā€™m confirming only ppl that I already catched.

I donā€™t have any issue, donā€™t ask me.
I just translated what Gjipie was saying.

That was for him :grin:

Artix7500 hacking in tech and makes everyone disconnect and fofo10000 hacking with shocker

that Mar Stalkerzero refreshing when heā€™s almost getting rekt

i confirm about StalKerZero refreshing

lft Berkoni hacking

cpl.nananene hacking and hereā€™s the screenshot

That screenshot does not do much to help.

confirmed nananene, saw him hacking this afternoon.

Out of sheer curiosity, do you use guest accounts or mod account when playing? I have never seen a ā€˜Jeremieā€™ account.

Y8 Games