Report Players!

• Look son, we gonna have a serious talk right now… U know that I like u and we had many great moments together…
    Tech moves from the crime scene for one step and looks at the ground
  • B-but Shocker-senpai, it wasn’t me, I swear…! Someone else took my turret and put it there! As someone who should reperesent high level of gameplay since I am G4, as every good G4 Tech, I left my turret in our base! But… Someone, I don’t know who, he did this. Not me.
  • Forgive me, my lovely partner, but our things between us, like this, can’t work.
    Shocker takes a screenshot and with sadness in his robotic eyes, walks away, leaving Tech alone, reading how one Guest from his hopeless team just smashed keyboard
1 Like

The kind of reason they’d give. Lmao accurate.

1 Like

He apologized lol.

" It because i havent played this game for years and i dont know the rules anymore "

He told me he’s “den den”. Never met this player before lol.

I’ve seen some G2 and G4 that I didn’t before like EVER and that G4 didn’t even know how to auto-lock on Gunner. This one is one of these who I got no clue who are they. Or just maybe this name change isn’t that great.

I reported this guy

glitchy/untargetable suppressor

G1. zeroxy [Turret glitch]

Atleast he was Honest :slight_smile:

1 Like

He was running towards the wall for like 1 min and when he deployed the turret, it didn’t even deployed in between gold base lol. I was laughing my a$$ out. I was scoping on him from top shuttle xD

1 Like

u playing atm smought?

When I was first starting out I went into empty rooms and attempted to replicate the glitch to figure out how it worked… Never did work for me, which is for the best. But when facing an enemy who’s got it pointed inside of the spawn area, the best solution I could find was to dart down one of the the side hallways to the health mark, and then it sort of neutralizes the effect of the glitch.

1 Like

How to remove turret properly:

• randomly join a match
  • walk out of base and get hit by a turret
  • go back in spawn
  • take a blaster

There, u removed Turret and a Tech, sent them in another dimension and wiped out from the ma…game.

1 Like

Reporto a este hacker llamado "unknow " de letras grises que solo aparece cuando asesina , no aparece en score, ni esta fisicamente en el juego, ni en que team ,esta solo cuando mata tal cual es la imagen .
Y si es un moderador o no ,no puede hacer esto que yo sepa .
reporto esto …

Translation:
Reporting to this hacker named ‘Unknown’ his name it’s on gray letters, he only appears when does it kill someone. doesn’t appear on leaderboard neither in game physical, as in the picture.

No, no es un moderador, de hecho igual tuve el mismo encuentro hace unos meses, y no es un hacker, es un Bug conocido.

osea , esta persona no existe? , no hay alguien detrás de una computadora ?, solo un bug?

Si, hay alguien detrás por que en mi caso yo si encontré quien era el ‘Guest’ con ese ‘bug’ y a lo que voy con llamarlo ‘bug’ es que obviamente es un error de gráficos y posiblemente de la base de datos del servidor no procesar un ‘Guest’ para ese jugador y mostrarlo físicamente.
(Como dije, me paso lo mismo)

wtf. new hack? ;-;

Just a bug, no worries

reporto a XxmiguelariunXx por usar el reset en tank durante toda una partida .

Y8 Games