Report Players!

Come see me playing with the tank . Kindly , please witness something YOURSELF next time before you start judging someone . I dont hack

Have you seen the ranks of those noobs? I used to do these types of kills since I was colonel . And now I’m Mar . Well Technically I am g3 but i was glitched . It makes a difference man . I didnt kill a g1 + or something . They were sgt’s . sgm’s and e.t.c. It is not to kill a horde of low ranks with the mauler . Plus tank is one of the best classes . In fact IT IS the best , Qualified with high speed and massive damage . I can use 1 mauler swing and 1 slam and bang goes a scout or gunner . Its that simple . Please dont report anyone and call him a hacker before seeing him yourself . You disappointed me sehal :disappointed: . Didn’t expected that from you . When someone kills other badly and quickly , You guys (without even thinking for a sec ) report him in an instant and then post it in the forums .

Its only 5 kills in a row . Cant I do that much ? and the teleporting thing u are talking about , Its because of the lag , my ping is normally 700+ these days as my vpn expired . You shouldn’t really have done that …

And I just noticed above , all the hackers which enter are spamming incredibleHQ , hacks by incredibleHQ , rip fft and e.t.c , If u think I hack , can u show me those spams in my chat when i entered ?? . Plz dont report someone like that without knowing

kk it could be cause of ur lag yes ur pings was 1k today when i met you

Thanks for that Sehal :slight_smile: I hope I haven’t lost respect in your eyes guys :smiley: It was just a misunderstanding . I am not a hacker. I am happy that you understood @Sehal :smiley:

Why did you defend yourself that much? :o

lol

Self Respect dude :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha i know u wouldnt hack i see u play a lot u got mad skill bro

I like how the guy above said he got “mad skills”.
Sure you got skills,nothing great :joy:

That sounds a bit like being a douche but meh…

Ok ok,

gg tank wp.

Slim for prez,no no,fatty…
wait,
pointless but fabz :heart_eyes:.

Ok no no,
cringe?
Yes :ok_hand:.

hmm,
me pro gunner? kinda

anus is a pro tank? probs.

k,cool.
Bye

this major is hacking Tank and enters your base and killing everyone

Did " ShakerPanda " get banned? lol

Anyway, today I joined a glitched room, I told the people in it to leave or else they will get reported and banned, all of them left but a player with name AssasinDarck or something like that, check the in-game reports.
He didnt want to leave

Lol, why didn’t you report all the names? They’re fixing the glitch accounts and more people are still glitching lol.

AYe no, need. We collect em like pokemons :joy:
Tempted to ask for perma ban on few names.

I confrim for Maj.Im totally nigger

@Mahmmouda I am not banned . I was not hacking

Sgt.darkatomofspc hacking
plz confirm him

fascinating tank is hacking

Y8 Games