Report Bugs FFT

I believe its only temp save, sadly. Not as before, to save ur entire progress without any limited time.

The crocodile’s 6-th power is called “Ability Name”. Fix that please.

Hello and thanks for the very excellent game. In this time two bugs is persistent, when i want used bombs with the touch 5 off keyboard, the bombs dont be used correctly, and i have an prévious bugs, i used melee with touch 0 ( insert with caps lock ), and when I dont activate the touch, she activates alone. Thanks for the continuation :wink:

Hi, I am not sure, but maunally setting up abilities might be messed up. DId you try on original setup - bomb F, melee E?

Hello Dea83 and thank you for the fast answer, I have test in speed this morning, i haven’t see problem, but I’m going to see that correctly in the futurs days. And i test it with new configuration of keyboard, with the touch around touch E and F, and i see if i have in next time this problem. I configur keyboard because put on left arrow or right arrow, and put on E and F and take mouse, it’s very hard to have a good result in game. HĂ©hĂ©hĂ© Thinks, Bye bye and see to later Dea83 :wink:

I would suggest you to use WASD for moving, E - melee, F - bomb, R - reload, Q - first ability. (if you use standard keyboard)
Main reason is how all of keys are near eachother which means it’s easier to use and also shift for sliding is near all of this as well. If you bound on numbers on keyboard, that’s not really great, in fact you just make yourself to play it on way harder way or even gonna play worse because of it. At least this ‘rule’ goes for multiplayer shooter.
No problem, have a nice day :slight_smile:

in the map shuttle bay there is a hole that lets you look outside the map

and the resolution option is gone and it makes the game look bad

Ok thanks Dea83 i test that in the week. Thank you very much and see you to later :wink:

1 Like

Where is that dude

Mouse sensitivity issues

System Info: Mac OSX // Firefox 56 & 57

For about a week now I have had these weird mouse sensitivity issues, when in game and I try to look around the sensitivity goes all whacky and begins to stutter, sometimes even spinning me around.

The problem seems to scale with the number of players, on an empty server the problem is almost non existing.

I tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity but it doesn’t really do anything.

Here is a short clip to show you what I mean:

(First an empty server then I join a full one)

The other players move around fine, I can also fire my weapon and stuff without any issue so I don’t thinks it’s a general connection issue.

I thought it might be the new Version of Firefox that caused this but I tried downgrading to FF 56 and the same thing happens.

Any ideas devs? :confused: It makes the game barely playable and no other browser works at this time 

I have asked our developers to have a look.

Noticed the same, might be that lastest Firefox change meesed it up.

@Ankit Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Nox I tried it on Firefox 56 with the same issues and I think that was the last version that I had before 57. It worked fine about a week ago.

I use Chrome for play FFT, and excepts for some lag, it works decent normally. The only issue I found with Chrome is the change of targeting when switch weapons with mouse wheel.

@Majorek

I haven’t gotten it to work in Chrome on Mac OSX yet. Always getting this message:

Note that I have turned on WebGL and Hardware acceleration in the settings.

Safari works in theory, but they don’t support Fullscreen and last time I tested I always got an “out of memory” error after a few minutes.

Oh, didn’t saw the Mac part. Those diabolical machines
 :smiling_imp::laughing:

Well that and lag spikes that I have 3 months already. Impossible to snipe.

It seems like the mouse stuttering issue thing has gotten a bit better but it’s still not as good as it used to be.

Um
Is the servers down?

I wont let me log in, it just loads my game profile forever then it tries to have me login again. I tried playing as a guest and it let me in but there was no game found and I couldn’t switch my reagon. Is FFT updating?

Y8 Games