Report Bugs FFT

Actually, EU server.

try now, servers are rebooted and for me is smoother now.

Just played a match and it was great! Best itā€™s been since kong i reckon :grin:

1 Like

Good to know that it worked :grinning:

1 Like

Why my page is bloged in loading your game profil.

Sorry for the inconvience, we are updating servers :slight_smile: Shouldnt take too long.

Okļ¼Œthanks.

Should be fine now

wtf? google is a browser?

1 Like

he surely means google chrome.

have the same problem also actually my tank become yellow or blue when im in blue team

Just a while ago, me and WhiteX tried playing in an Asia server and ended out being auto disconnected/ kicked out in a way.

I checked the lobby and there were less than 5 maps around, I kept refreshing and slowly 1 or 2 maps came in one by one.

Same happened inn Eu server except we only got disconnected.

1 Like

Yes this happens a lot of time :v

thanks for reporting, checking with developer.

1 Like

Hi, Yes we rebooted servers exactly 35 minutes before, it was a queued server maintainance restart.

1 Like

Ahh okay, thanks for letting us know.

Just for information if you face such issue again please try again after 5 mins because we needs to restart the server time to time to keep the game lag free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ummm what should I do?

An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
uncaught exception: abort(ā€œAssertion failed: undefinedā€) at jsStackTrace (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:1559:13)
stackTrace (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:1576:12)
abort (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:18188:44)
assert (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:874:5)
doCallback (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:6162:11)
done (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:6176:13)
done (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:5411:20)
storeRemoteEntry [storeRemoteEntry/req.onsuccess] (fft_v1_0_13_wasm.wasm.framework.unityweb:5357:38)

If this abort() is unexpected, build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 which can give more information.

:confused:

can you please try again.

I did and same error came to me
tomorrow (I mean today) it didnā€™t come to me

Mac OSX - Firefox, latest version.

Yesterday the game worked fine, Today I suddenly started getting black bars on the top and bottom whenever I enter Fullscreen mode:

As you can see, these bars cut off a portion of the Interface which is really annoying in-game because they block the score and the requisition points.

Whenever you click full screen everything appears normal and correct for about 3 seconds, then the bars appear.

The resolution is 1280 x 800 if that helps.

Could you please look into this admins? As I have detailed before, Firefox is the only browser that supports the Game on OSX, really sucks that it bugs out too now.

Y8 Games