Report Bugs FFT

Please always report such issues as soon as you see them thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This appear when i close full screen.

^clean cache

1 Like

Use Firefox

It is weird but when I use google I have ping of 100 but in firefox ping of 400 to what is it?

i too experienced the same thing!
i restart the pc and start playing but after some time the same thing happens.

happens with me too

it sometimes happen when i quit the room or i change the hero

Hi, this is happening to me with high ping in google, I had a good ping but now I get caught the screen every time I pulse tab, or just enter the game, I can not finish some game since this happens and I freeze the screen . And I get this error or error document.
I hope answers to solve this thanks>. <

Clean cache.

also can you try to update to latest version of ff and chrome.

i’ve being having some troubles playing on Chrome, so i decide give one more chance to Firefox, updating it, and after that and some matches, i noticed that it runs better, no spikes/lag, and without extremly red ping (that was a firefox problem i guess). So maybe it will works also for y’all who have problems like this one:

Plus: Maybe some players don’t know how to update FF so here’s a link, it’s in spanish but that’s the most simple and quickly video i find, btw is easy to understand what to do:

1 Like

Great to know that game has no lag for you now. Would you mind sharing your system specifications ?

Updating instructions in english are here : :slight_smile:

https://forum.id.net/t/report-bugs/2061/401?u=joll

1 Like

I’m having a few issues following the update; the game performance is great and so much smoother! huge improvement! however for me, the lag has gotten a lot worse, it’s regularly freezing and/or jumping frames (often jumping more than it actually captures), particularly when there are 4 or more players with 300+ ping which is the case most games. This gets steadily worse the more I play and if I play 4+ matches in a row the game becomes unplayable and I have to restart the browser. Before I play I also totally wipe my cache, history, cookies etc to try and improve the performance.
An unrelated issue is with logging in to id.net; to log into freefall I have to disable all cookies or it won’t “load gaming profile” but then I need to enable them again to log into the forums. I’ve never had anything similar to this happen before.

Actually I have the same issue now, just game is not unplayable how much ppl teleport around map and i cant hold crosshair on sniper normally, constantly moves around without me moving mouse. Laggy

Also u have internet issues, saw u with 350 ping. Or u just played on different server.

Good to know about performance enhancement , Which server you were on when you get the jumping frames ? and browser ?

Now when I try to get into google it makes me impossible to put my account l returns again and again.
In firefox with the last version is entered but with lag problems and the look

You mean,newer version of FFT didnt not take you into the game, but asking to re-enter logins again and again ? while older version of fft, you were able to enter but was laggy?

Could you try again? i just rebooted servers

Yeah, although I find I’m usually the one doing the teleporting, it makes it almost impossible to get a target lock :cry:

Was that on the US server though? I’m based in England and just tried the US server to see if it was any different, on the EU server I usually have around 120 ping max.

Both on EU and US servers, although it was better on EU (probably because I’m in England) and I’m using firefox, fully updated.

Also, I just managed to log into FFT with cookies enabled so that problem might have been resolved.

One more small thing I remembered; the player names, outlines and colours are no longer visible from a distance, only once you get quite close.

1 Like
Y8 Games