Report Bugs FFT

Mind sharing ur PC spec?

game is in Beta (again) and platform changed from web player to webgl to keep the game alive on browsers, since web player shutted down.

mh my PC is total shit (gpu is a intel graphics 2000) im gonna change it soon in a week (it cant even handle firefox properly now…) i guess that webGL is less optimised maybe, anyways i still think that resolution settings would help a lot of people.
PS: you did a good work, it used to run smoothly on my pc… even Age of empire 3 is a bit laggy.

Oh and keep trying dude, your game can be great again and has a decent esport, casual and fun potential.

Yeh bad PCs used to handle better before, but since technollogy changed, it saves ur data on browser and for that u need stronger PC. We are working on progress with all,hopefully u will be able to run in better in near future. Thanks for ur support :slight_smile:

blaster has infinite bombs in one of the servers in asia check it thanks!!

i online today got an error @ankit http://prntscr.com/fhr0a9

thanks for the report.

EDIT: confirmed from developer, it happens when internet goes down or slow speed.

It seems like whenever I switch my weapons my cross-hair resets position pointing upwards. This is very disadvantageous during fights.

known issue, we are waiting for unity technologies to fix this bug in webgl

while playing the game suddenly freezes and an errors occurs “error embedded list”.
does this happens to u guys too?
pls help

1 Like

I saw the transfer tool was up and running so I gave the game another go but when I log in with my id.net account I still have the same problem I had last time where the buttons don’t load in. The weird thing is when I log in as a guest they load fine. Also there’s no response to me clicking on the different classes and skins.
I’m guessing it’d be pointless for me to transfer my kongregate profile to a guest account :confused:

Update: I managed to get to settings using Ctrl+o and found that the transfer tool doesn’t work for kongregate yet. Then I cried a little. Still no buttons.

Hi,

Kongregate transfer tool is near the completion should be live in few days hopefully.

Heya this might be ur pc issue,first time I see this.
can u share ur pc spec?

Hi, i have found a bug in space station tunnels, whenever i try to slide i slide to the right uncontrollably, it’s like there is a magnet there or something, please fix it, thanks!

1 Like

It seems to be working fine today so i guess you’re right!

Heh. :smiley:

About bug in space stat with tunels, it’s known issue, reported it.

I CONFIRM this bug

This pops up in my face whenever i try to quit a match

and then stuck like this

thanks for report.

New on insertion in the special character password field?

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser’s JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
uncaught exception: abort(181) at jsStackTrace (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:19540)
stackTrace (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:19711)
abort (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:3:38046)
fZy (blob:40:1)
Mgh (blob:4:1)
WQy (blob:40:1)
invoke_iii (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:358426)
Zts (blob:12:1)
rus (blob:12:1)
Ius (blob:12:1)
vGl (blob:8:1)
DGl (blob:8:1)
CGl (blob:8:1)
drj (blob:34:1)
Mqj (blob:34:1)
EQn (blob:10:1)
Emj (blob:34:1)
dci (blob:4:1)
ssj (blob:34:1)
gKo (blob:5:1)
RRy (blob:40:1)
invoke_iiii (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:367812)
wYx (blob:26:1)
w0x (blob:26:1)
sJa (blob:11:1)
rJa (blob:11:1)
OEc (blob:22:1)
BEc (blob:22:1)
Oad (blob:27:1)
Nad (blob:27:1)
vtb (blob:21:1)
LSa (blob:20:1)
ySa (blob:20:1)
kRy (blob:40:1)
dynCall (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:7469)
browserIterationFunc (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:39095)
runIter (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:42187)
Browser_mainLoop_runner (freefall_tournament_v_4_1_8.js:1:40632)

If this abort() is unexpected, build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 which can give more information.

Y8 Games