Report Bugs FFT

Hello moderators I tried my account on the new server of y8 and I see it much worse … maybe someone can play to perfection? … too apart the graphics and certain points but do not allow one to play at least the movements of the mosue towards a rotation of the character of the game have changed …? I personally can not play

I was playing blaster but the micro munitions were not decreasing
I flew up and pretended I was bomber.
its pretty op

agree

For some reason ping is always red and in the 300s. I think it’s a glitch because it doesn’t feel that way. At first I thought it was lag but I’m just very choppy.

Noticed you can’t switch weapons while sliding.

Just wondering, are the devs aware of these surface bugs or are they relying just on us?
@Ankit

Also, autolock doesn’t work in fullscreen, and fullscreen glitches a ton.

1 Like

whoa fr? thats a huge issue lol

Depends on browser. I suggest playing in Firefox and there everything worked fine for me (unlike Chrome and Opera)

yeah firefox is great for this. but red ping glitch is an issue

glitch: u can’t always change from gunner for some reason

Was it in shuttle?

yes

Yep I recorded this and reported. Gonna be fixed.

edit: u cant change classes ANYWHERE but moon base

It’s weird, in space stat EU u can change normally classes, but US not at all.

I just started the game now from 2 years ago.
I trying to play in Firefox - waiting 10 minutes, it’s still loading, in Chrome and Opera - A white and beautiful screen over and over again…
Please help :worried:

Loading time is related to your internet speed. we cant do much here but yes regarding white screen can you please share the screenshot.

Cursor / mouse goes up when you change weapon with mouse wheel

Known issue with webgl and Chrome, try on Firefox, should be normal there. :slight_smile:

Hi, i just realised that the game isnt in Kongregate, for some reason the game runs really bad on my Pc now(even on fastest settings), used to be smooth on kongregate, add resolution settings again maybe?
Thx

Y8 Games