Report Bugs FFT

Hello, nox I need help my rank was G1 … and now I’m G2 for a room with glitch or error.
I need a low rank … I expect your answer.
Rja12 change my name … my “real” name is darkrena … I hope your help thanks :frowning:

Jellal_Killer no glitch,he just rank up…major to colonel…

Do you have prove that jellal were glitch?

sorry,wrong information…jellal were col to Mar

He’s the one who said it to me ingame.

Not a problem,but the thing is why they were waiting to be demoted instead of reporting on time? It’s messing up everything honestly.
FFT is not saving daily progress and unless someone reported me their old rank,hardly I can know 3500 old rank accs. I do know legit Marshals but non-legit old ranks…just lol,impossible to know for anyone.

I have a big problem it started 2 days ago…it look like i dont have web unity player but i installet it days ago…i tried to unistall and re-install but it doesn’t work…any ideas?

PS:
I use firefox on windows 7
(i tried with another browser like opera but is the same)

me too

Major issues I’ve noticed with the WebGL beta, asides from the lag.

1. Death does not trigger properly. when you die, you are able to continue to act/fight until your team respawn timer hits zero, at which point you return to your base as if you had respawned.
  2. Health bars do not update properly at all (A few days ago when I tried it, the shield would always show as full, now both health and shields always show as full for both you and other players)
  3. Wrong weapon being displayed for opponents happens quite frequently

I’ve had 1 and 2 happen a lot.

Now you all know how I’m fourths to play that game ever since I first logged on. :cry:

Hi BlueWaffles, long time ^

same problem, the registration of action is delayed though.

I need help,everytime i go to freefall tournment but i cant log in just like saying connecting and after that it say again ERROR…can you guys help me with this plz…my internet is good

1 Like

Hey @CombatWaffles welcome here :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

G3.rondel telling who want glitch money and not report him self

Before that,ha say to all player “Who want glitch money,raise your hand”
But before that too,he say…“i have all classes because the glitch”

1 Like
  1. and 2. are from webgl and noticed it as well. Sometimes all ‘freeze’ and ff is not recharging nor u can heal urself. Since random scout was standing next to me, noticed same was with him.
  2. is webplayer bug, if we think on the same thing
1 Like

I don’t know it it only happens to me, but when I scroll to change weapons, sometimes my mouse loses focus (like if you had hit the Escape button) and the whole screen goes up or down.

1 Like

Thats typical webgl bug. Not a problem in FFT, it’s in webgl .-.

1 Like

atleast a bug :smiley:

1 Like
Y8 Games