Orion sandbox

somebody deleted my account!!!1

what does this do

ez us nothing i just go to the ground get fire no armor only my diamond and sword of depts

1 Like

good question dude

1 Like

heh if everyone cant get the sword of depts u should kill the fire golem 20 times thats the answer:sunglasses:

1 Like

I wonder the same, it hasnā€™t attack me so far (the golem rock monster thatā€™s like blue colored) so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s safe/good for now.

1 Like

I wish there were more iron ores around. Itā€™s hard to find them and I need those to progress my game. :c

1 Like

why canā€™t i use my workbench???

right click on your mouse

itā€™s just above the magma depthsā€¦kinda center rightā€¦if you hear a lot of zombies screaming then youā€™ve found itā€¦the zombies go crazy. the first one is easy to kill and then you get your store, but the second one needs the demonic sword to kill it

I know. Except thereā€™s only zombies, not Creepers, Spiders and Skeletons.

if you had the book of mysteries you will know that there is only 30% CHANCE of zartan droping any armor and there is also 30% chance of fire golem droping the sword of depths im lucky to get it at the first try:p

dont forget the golems fire worms smile:

once you kill zartan there will be a shop that exchanges mineral so that wont be a problem

how to plow

good orion sandbox:grinning ^o^

I donā€™t remember Zartan in the game

Thanks i play on a new laptop ( Toshiba, Chromebook)

My move is a two-finger-touch down the very centre, but other than that everything else is the same which is quite easy to remember.
Another thing isā€¦
Is there slender man or anyone bad other than the stupid zombies who entered my damn house!

I can not wait til tomorrow since it is my birthday turning 12 years old.
Also i cam play up to what ever time i want to.
You know u can get Orion Sandbox as an arcade on Xbox 360, Xbox one or Xbox 1S.

Y8 Games