News/ Updates

What if it won’t even let you log into your account? It just keeps loading and loading then asks me to log in again.

**why is Freefall Tournament not working is it because it is in a beta **
if you can tell me what is happening email me :worried: :confused:

https://forum.id.net/t/kongregate-freefalltournament-com-accounts/3019

for more information, check out this topic. For now u can play only with new acc via id.net or as guest. Devs are working on transfering ur old accs.

Also @damienlp999 never leave ur e-mail like this. If someone wants to contact u (or u want to contact somone), there is option for private messages on ur id.net acc.

That topic makes the issue about as clear as mud. It took me several weeks to finally get an answer that didn’t confuse me.

Just use guest if your account lost or register…

I tried that, and it still won’t connect me.

And my account wasn’t lost, it’s still there, it just loads and loads and then tells me to log in again.

Okay, so, fixing accs is in process.

Now, I’ll explain what I did there, so I don’t get randomly surprised ppl. Many reported their accs without saying on what they spent cash (yeh, Maj with all classes and all +5 zzz).
So, went for more than fair calculation.
As example: Maj 4000 xp.
4k : 10 (xp per win) = 400 wins
400 (wins) x 100 zcash = 40k

As u can see, I counted matches only as wins. Deleted all, except Gunner, added cash in X number and it actually gives u oportunity to think second time on what to spend and u have more cash then u would normally have with 400 played matches (or whatever numb, depending on ur real rank).

2 Likes

I logged on from the original site as always, but it’s all cleared. I still have to wait for updates? Anyway I ask administrators to give me an answer, THANK YOU!

Yes please wait our developers are working on transfer tool.

Guys,just give them more time for fixing the glitch…

good luck

help me please my account is dead please account:aygoren what is it id.net and heroes: gunner scout tank tech assassin blaster blazer commando bomber help me pls

Did you register?or login?

If both can’t do that…use guest for this moment…

I didnt know internet speed like that existed, well since Dial-up

What about my old account? I had all the heroes maxed out and all skins. It took me 3 and a half years to get that far. I don’t wanna lose all that progress.

For my case, everything in my account stays untouched except for my K/A for all my heroes. It got resetted.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t lose you account…this will help you…

2 Likes

lol xD

Y8 Games