Masked Forces

So, today Masked Forces has been released on y8 :smile:

MF is similar in gameplay as the other Masked Shooters games, what is different is that you can play both single player and online games. You have a shop in main menu where you can buy/equip weapons and also armor/masks for new looks. These are all online saved on id.net so you won’t worry about losing your game progress.

Have a look out for other titles by the same developer and the very soon to be released:

Gameplay Video :arrow_down:

1 Like

The campaign missions sound simple before start, but afterwards you realize the bots are super smart and spawn in random spots. Well done, Freeze!
Your next game, is it real? If its 2nd part, that means the 1st part is already available? Or you named it with 2 just for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems interesting, i’ll check it out :blush:

fix the camera

1 Like

lol

muy bien juego denle like:slight_smile:

cool to enjoy this game by playing it with pure without flying

Please fix the camera…
it get’s locked in one position and does not move
even after pressing L(toggle lock mouse) it does not move much and I keep dying…
It’s the same for both the games 1 and 2
how can I fix this problem?

Try changing the sensitivity to a higher value. You can find it in Options.
Thank you

I very good player. no one beat me and i can win with every weapone. Hahaha i wil pwn you tomorrow and today haha. who challenge me?? i will end you life and win every time with all weapons full upgrade today and other day. please play me and see im good, will you play me im strong and can maybe beat you hahah.

Hallo. i so good at the game and i like it when i play. Please give voicechat it be fun for ME. When I pwn i will say “hahaha i better than you everyday! haha” hhahaaha that would be good for me because i always win. Why only one grenade? please just give more to me and my freind. Everyday i will win with different grenade and you WILL. If someon challenge me everyone can see if i maybe beat them. please play me again miki bubu i almost win you! Hahaha its a good game with fun. but games WILL be fun for me. this game more fun with more gun with faster gun and with scary gun. Maybe halloween gun or other days. maybe i can have my birthday gun! why do they have red hat i dont like? maybe horns or maybe a gunhat that can shoot everyone. thank you good bye

Find players here

Being nice and polite to other players is what makes one community good. Understanding that and not making fun of a players is important.
And don’t forget that there always be players who are better than u are :slight_smile:

Hallo Deagle83, thank you for reply. im very polite but AM best. i play with only trackpad no mouse allowed and i always win it. maybe one day i can show you and win. i just want to play game with more things like hat. why is it red hat. you can have horns or gunhat in other game why not here? hope you are goods player if you one day play me so it WILL be fun. Thank you and good by

I do adore u

1 Like

haha yes we both like Deagle83. I like you also mr freeze haha. You are smart and know ALOT about this game. how many achievement can i get so i show that i am better than friend? people are not being impressed when i show i have all weapons full upgrade and all armor buy already. i even play with only trackpad. Thank you, you are good and also Deagle83 is good. good bye

I am not playing Masked Force, just working for Y8 and I do like players being good to eachother :slight_smile:
I believe there are many nice players there who can be a challenge to play against.

@Freeze :smiley:

Oh you work for y8, that IS nice. i always good to eachother player and i happy to talk to you Deagle83. i just so happy abot being good so i will say it. Miki bubu is player who is not good to other. he play me only once and say “you bad and even n-word” im not n-word i just want everyone to be nice to other. maybe ban Miki bubu or maybe change his name to funny thing like “im bad at game” or “not good” can we do this. but i dont want to if miki bubu will be nice. he can be my friend if he not call me n-word. im happy you are here to help us deagle83 :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh freeze u know my master dea83 as sidekick in my life so back off ok peace out and thxs Lightning slight smile:

That’s what she said :smiley:

Y8 Games