Hi guys me jisoo and i want frs

:heartpulse:

1 Like

Aww

1 Like

hi

1 Like

Hi iā€™m new on this so called ā€œForumā€. Can you please tell me what it can do? Can we like, friend others and message from playing games and we got like a username code or something?

1 Like

U can friend others ,you donā€™t have a code

Okay i came back to this forum which i left for 4 months now and i donā€™t know what i just saw. Itā€™s still the exact same chatting where kids talk blah blah blah. Is there anything i can do to help. If you want to askā€¦

3 Likes

How goes it folks, yeah the forum is rough .

2 Likes

The forum was okay when i joined 1 year ago, although most people that visit this site are some kids or toddlers that seemed to be on the wrong site cause this forum is for asking developers about bugs,problerm,how to,etcā€¦ is for the games so i thought this was a good idea to join this forum and somehow, i was amazed that everytime i answeared a question, i have lots of likes so i stayed on this site until i saw someone like saying tiktoks or anime. I think that they arenā€™t even in the right platform to say that but just a few days later. I saw many people saying about show youā€™re face or can we be friends like noā€¦ This is a pedophilie accouht saying this so i think it starts to feel uncomtible and scared and it starts getting abit boring so there arenā€™t many gamers out here talking about the games in y8. But yeah, that is just why i think i want to leave this site.

2 Likes

They destroy my forum
The first day i join in this forum happy
Now :face_with_thermometer:
How i find this Y8 forum is from Y8 hide online
How i find hide online Y8 i Google type Hide and seek

1 Like

I hear you.
After seeing the Gay People Are Short thread Iā€™m out of here.

2 Likes

There are proberly weebs and edgy childs that ingores gaming topics so ignore theyā€™re chatting because itā€™s not interesting and fun. Thatā€™s what a superior person would do.

2 Likes

hi my name is Nin_433 :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,im not a weeb,i like the gaming topics

And yeah,weebs and edgy

Well, good for you mate!

1 Like

do you not understand this
Those girls post anime and their profile pictures
Itā€™s sometimes bad for young children to see
Gay people donā€™t Like to see girls wearing mask
But Iā€™m not

Thatā€™s right Iā€™m now a screaming crying baby toddler that hurt their ears :pouting_cat:
i told all of them do not show your real face or i ask all the boys here make your face ugly
Then throw these girls into the sea or river
Let them drown over there to die

1 Like

Hmmm,a little bit overboard

1 Like

For you Iā€™m okay with your profile picture

Thanks

1 Like
Y8 Games