Hey you guys better join this My discord FFT Server -The ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: https://discord.gg/WGvKbtAeAK

Whats up everyone in this discord server
Weโ€™re making some FFT Tournaments, Acc Giveaways and Other Giveaways, Events and more!
Introduction:

WE WELCOME YOU TO ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ—‡๐˜ผ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎโ—‡โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Being an FFT Server we provide competitive Games Including Roblox, FreeFall Tournament (Other Games not included)

Taking care of everyoneโ€™s entertainment is our main motive so we also include games meant for fun purpose like Among us & Scribble

Our goal is to keep a safe Gaming invironment and also fun and to help community with needs 24/7!

<โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•>
โ—‹ WHAT WE OFFER โ—‹

:heart: Cool and interesting events on a regular basis.

:heart: Cool Tournaments

:heart: Separate bot games channel for fun purpose.

:heart: Separate channels to share your artwork.

:heart: Helpful and active members/staff, you will find them very interesting to talk to.

<โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•>

โ™ง Community is all about growing, glowing & Gamingโ™ง

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, SERVER MEMBERS TO HAVE FUN HERE WITH USโœฆ

โ— Afterall Good relations are built on mutual bonding between members/servers โ—

Yeah
Make sure to create an acc first you dont have acc
Read Rules
and Say hi to the chat!!!

Sub my channel MOTA GamingYT

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s my link to my Discord

1 Like

is that u MOTA?

1 Like
Y8 Games