Hey im banned

My Username is EDUBABI

Can You Help Me Rja Please

Rja12 Can you help Me Please

1. You asked us to delete 2 accounts you had the passwords to which were EDUBABI and STOPIDIOT.

2. Before this you were reported for account sharing with solid proof here: https://forum.id.net/t/report-players/2058/900

3. Since you were reported for account sharing you were going to be banned anyway. Also based on your request to delete your accounts we just permanently banned both. If you have no desire to use these accounts anymore why does it matter? You asked to delete them?

1 Like

Rja im the EDUBABI NOT HACKING I HAVE ALL SKIN EXCEPT M3NDI3 IM NOT HACKER OK

1 Like

I don’t think you’re understanding what I said. You asked to delete your accounts and we banned them permanent? It’s the same thing. You were going to be banned for account sharing anyway.

1 Like

IM hesa1 bro my acc is EDUBABI I CREATE MY NEW ACC Cmon In FreeFall Tournament so many ACC Name is EDUBABI i have EDUBABI ACC OK MY PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT OK MY PASSWORD IS EDUBABI92

1 Like

Do you know DUDE_PERFECT or stopidiot? Did you share account with any of them?

That was taken 20 mins ago

1 Like

Rja, when you have gangrene in a limb, what does the doctor do? (it’s a rhetorical question, no need to answer)

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Demoted :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

WHy it doesn’t? Half of these ppl didn’t glitch on purpose. i Got around 20k xp without even noticing.

1 Like

Initially all the maps were glitched, now it’s only a few.

It was a glitch, so no. It was never their fault.

Just unban him.

1 Like

You can’t really ban players for something that should be fixed on the dev’s side of things.

3 Likes

Account sharing isn’t that bad considering that i saw him hacking months before.

1 Like

Going to lock this now, since @Rja12 already answer the topic.
Account sharing is against the rule.

Y8 Games