šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

sureā€¦ but it sucks alot ;-;
intelĀ® coreā„¢ 2 duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26 GHz 2.27 GHz
2 GB RAM
32 bit operating system

I just copied it from my system properties

Well, 32 Bit OS isnā€™t suitable for WebGL, especially the fact that you only have 2 GB Ram, which is low :slight_smile: but weā€™ll try our best to make .exe ported to these specs, no worries :slight_smile:

ty joll :smiley:
it worked very smoothly before it became on WebGL

Yes but count that before also there was no phones with huge RAM memory. To make it short, I believe that 8GB is now sorta like ā€˜minimumā€™ for majority of games to make it work.

2 Likes

hi poe sa inyo

whats the GB RAM needed to play freefall tournament smoothly
cuz its kinda laggy in ma pc 2gb ram

2GB is too low to be frank, as Andrea said, 8 GB will be best.

Btw, you use 32 bit OS or 64 bit ?

Its laggy in 16GB too

By laggy you mean game is jerky ? Meaning, when you move the model(or aim), it doesnt do that but instead, it jerks? OR you mean, when you shot other player, it takes a bit time to damage ? whats your definition of laggy ? Because last time i got a message from you saying game dont lag with 8 players in room.

Yea , this lag started a week back in chrome. Not just to me, but to other players as well. They said ,it was smooth for them before,but now its way to laggy(jerky)

Well i hope it will be fixed , :slight_smile:

@Joll

A week back, chrome 66 was released, but game isnt updated, so only browserā€™s update could be the reason(if it is laggy), but i havnt got this report from QA.
Always try to clear browserā€™s cache time to time.

We cant really control browserā€™s updates, some updates are beneficial for webgl, while some not.

We are currently focussed on steam port & only working on it, the goal of which is to remove jerkyness. Announcing its ā€œComing soonā€ next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yea , ok. Maybe the Chrome update because before that even 8v8 (16 players) room was pretty smooth for me

:+1:

Even with a 16 GB RAM and gaming PC itā€™s still quite jerkyā€¦
Iā€™ve asked many of my friends in FFT and not one has said itā€™s not jerky. It all started around 2-3 weeks ago, before it was quite fine.

Glad to hear that the Steam version is coming out soon @Joll thatā€™s nice :smiley:

really wanna come back now :relieved:

lol so Y8 deleted the message

Hi,

Pasting again here : Who will be available for FFT .exe first lag tests ? Write your system specifications here or PM me :slight_smile: Iā€™ll need atleast 5 pro players

I will be available

2 Likes

lol i bought a new pc 8gb i havent tried fft . ill try it later

What do you define as ā€œproā€?

Y8 Games