šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Hey guys, I just found an option under settings which said ā€œtarget switch on mouse flickā€ which I thought sounded pretty interesting. I played a cheap match against a couple of guests to try it out and I didnā€™t really see a difference; does anybody know what this setting does or if itā€™s helpful at all? I imagine it would be used when multiple enemies are on the screen, something which didnā€™t really happen in that test match but Iā€™m curious to know if any proficient players use it.

Having fun with bomber here :smiley:

Never tried this option but can see and tell u if it makes some difference (not even sure what is supposed to do)

Iā€™ve considered retiring due to the addictiveness of this game that sucks me in sometimesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I play on all the server regions depending on the games going on and what my goal is. Not sure Iā€™ve got a goal now though. We could probably set up a one on one in an empty TDM arena if weā€™re both online at similar times.

g1. dino is still alive and tanking

Surprisingly active I see.
I guess itā€™s time I announce my ā€œreturnā€ kek.
Back in action? Maybe
So, I heard stuff about switching over to steam. How far is this true?

Anywhooo
Hello to everyone~

2 Likes

I could turn that whole game around ;-;

2 Likes

right.

2 Likes

Fought @Cpt.Joe a bit on blaster. Heā€™s pretty good, still would have liked it to be a 1v1, but the koth matches were fun all the same.

Yeah, Iā€™d have liked to have a 1v1 with no distractions as well.
But last few matchs ā€“ damn good fun. G5. Jmc92 + G5. Razengan + me VS G2. hecfaleo + Col. Sansthecomic
The latter team was actually in the lead by a good bit until hecfaleo decided to switch :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe.

To provide a bit of background, Msg. Malkus previously accused my of hacking.
Why?
Because I sniped him.

Then read the second bit:
Lots of laughs on that one, if u canā€™t play the game without raging, donā€™t play it at all.

People used to accuse me of hacking for insta-killing them with blaster in PL. Sometimes it comes down to ping, sometimes itā€™s just that theyā€™re noobs and donā€™t want to accept it to get better. Lately Iā€™ve been practicing sniping as a guest. Iā€™m not that good at it, but people will call me out as a ā€œfake guestā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you record the match any?

imagine actually playing FFT in 2018 LUL

2 Likes

my best score

Oh that was before switch to 8-player rooms
(was gonna comment on how that was almost impossible since change to 8-player rooms)

Its 2018 and yer still not funny

2 Likes

Played commando a bit using the long range gun.
Got some decent ratios. Took some getting used to lol

:blush:

will they put system requirements for fft when it becomes downloadable? I hope it works with my low end pc or I shouldnā€™t have played a year playing daily :frowning:

Mind sharing ur PC spec?

Y8 Games