šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

I still play, every few months or so, just to check on it.
What Iā€™ve noticed is bringing the servers from 16 to 8 players does improve play-ability, but people get more easily annoyed and quit quicker than usual now, because when thereā€™s only 4 people on a team, theyā€™re going to get killed many more times than before in a shorter period of time.
The guests can getā€¦annoying. Because theyā€™re almost all total noobs, and sometimes comprise your entire team. And often Iā€™ve seen them just bouncing around in the base shooting at each other, or placing shocker shields inside for the entire match :laughing:
Didnā€™t it used to be that guests had to join before playing in multiplayer matches? Might be remembering wrong.

I still notice that occasionally, I am randomly booted out of a match without any warning, like instantaneously while killing someone Iā€™ll just be back at the menu half a second later.

What I think would be cool, is if the training arena that you see at the start with all the AI players,
was added as a multiplayer map.

Nah, Guests were always mixed with other players and turret/aegis in base is standard since forever. But itā€™s less troublesome in team of 8 ppl compared to 4, I guess. The couldnā€™t enter rooms as Lft+ since it required Lft as rank.

Most likely server reboot.

All techs fair? LOL
Imagine 4 max suppresors on the ceiling of the shuttle bay cap point, with four techs healing and floating around the turrets. Hehe. Iā€™ve never seen that amount of suppresors though without hacks used in a single period of time though.

Which brings me to ask:
Have any of the old pros ever seen 8 maxed suppresors at the same time, while no hacks were used?
That would have been interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, no point in trying out that because panic bomb makes turret attack u instead. Team full of Tech is easy to break - Gunner and Blazer takes turrets and Assassin or legit any other class easily kill Tech.
Thats why when support spam was made, never was team full of Shocker or Tech, but mix of these 2.
Shocker removes fire/poison, stun buys enough time to damage the enemies and Tech repairs aegis + can keep turret under aegis. Otherwise enemy team can sneeze on turret and itā€™s gone.

I donā€™t remembering seeing 8 maxed suppressors but I have seen 4 on the CP years ago, it was magical~

All we gotta do is bring back the legendary Tech Kick and it should be GG.

Speaking of support classes, this is my first large amount of kills using a support class : shocker :slight_smile:

If you ask why iā€™m playing on guest account, itā€™s because somehow my main account is lagging so much. seems that guest accounts donā€™t suffer as much.

56 kills, completely with shocker. I know itā€™s not much to the big guns but im proud

Thatā€™s pretty good! better than I usually do. My best ratio for shocker is 25/0 , but I never get the kills much beyond that number lol

Yea, I started pretty good, probably got to 30:0 kdr then I got too cocky. Way tooo cocky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey ye there Assassins Users!
Wanna know what great about using Assassins?
You have ā€œ3D Maneuver Gearā€
Itā€™s like one moment youā€™re here and the next youā€™re gone!
So fast the ā€œTitansā€ canā€™t get you! And iā€™m talking about the Tanks btw

Lmao iā€™m just enjoying watching AOT so yea XD
Have a nice day and donā€™t die like Mike!

Leave a like if this made any sense :3

4 Likes

Hey there!
I just thought of thisā€¦
Who would win in a duel between an expert tank and an expert blaster? All skills allowed.

Tank.

2 Likes

So tank is more OP than blaster? Interestingā€¦

Well if its ā€˜ronforgeā€™ vs any tank,Blaster will win

If its ā€˜slimshadyā€™ vs any blaster,Tank will win.

Unbalanced number of team-players XD

1. Blue Team 2 vs 6 Gold Team

2.Blue Team 1 vs 6 Gold Team( Someone give up )

3.Blue Team 0 vs 6 Gold Teamā€¦(We won in just a few minutes.GG )

Iā€™m doing it!

So,the forumā€™s layout is changed lol

yup

Everyone seems to laugh when I tell them that I play FFT with a built-in trackpad (which is finally beginning to wear down to the point of breaking)

Thereā€™s a player called Cpl. Return, heā€™s pretty good with a blaster/tank, you should duel with him and find out who will win :stuck_out_tongue: Course he tends to speak Spanish, so unless you do too, that might be difficult.

Y8 Games