šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Private Message to @insanehero regarding your account.

FFT = FreeFall Tournament
atm = at the moment[quote=ā€œatompocok, post:1632, topic:2753ā€]
blaster or commando or bomber is stronger in cps?
[/quote]

Assassin.

2 Likes

How are they deleted if u donā€™t remember ur e-mail and password?
Restoration is possible maybe, depends. Might @insanehero can help u with it.

Itā€™s never about class, but user. Bomber canā€™t capture well, but any class is killing machine on any map if u know how to play it. Even Tech. Personally I spent most of my time as Gunner/sniper.

I sent a message, but i dont know insanehero see this message.

Please tell him you too.

U need to understand that people are not 24/7 online nor working the entire day and he is in a different time zone. When he is around, he will reply.

2 Likes

Thank you Joll, for the 8-player rooms. The camera moves smoothly, itā€™s a charm. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@atompocok I have replied to your Private Message with a request for some information.

So FFT was even removed from Kong? High scores and all the memories down the drain. Also blaster never got fixed? Ever since I was a mod, we discussed balancing certain classes and itā€™s been like a year and nothing has changed. I feel like the Id.net put so much time into webgl, that they just forgot about everything else. The only thing webgl ever did was stop the hacks and thatā€™s the only accomplishment that Id.net has achieved after all this time. Webgl wasnā€™t even a good idea at all because it completely ruined the game and the quality of the game. It made the game unplayable and pretty much everyone was forced to quit.
All the suggestions and topics that Beli, Railight, Jeremie, Genard, Andrea, and I discussed for months and months as mods, what happened to that? We talked about future updates and how to fix the game every single day. It was all a big waste of time.

Yes, Iā€™m annoyed. I just remembered about me and a few others being mods and dedicating our time daily into this game to discuss itā€™s future and all the ideas we talked about was never implemented in any shape or form.

3 Likes

Perfect, its just a workaround for now, we are playing with technology.
Steam version will have 8vs8(16 players in room), we also do have a little demo of steam version , but weā€™ll share soon.

Joll, do you have an approx date for steam release?
One question:
once steam fft gets released, the game will stay on y8 and idnet or will be removed from it?

We are yet at early stage of steam port, as you see, we planned for steam version few days before. (after the news of browsers delaying launch of webgl SIMD arrays)
Definitely it will stay on Y8, weā€™ll merge y8 and steam players, both tech. players be able to play with each other in special dedicated rooms.

Canā€™t wait to see this demo!

Yea, til FRG added slide limit. It didnā€™t hurt blaster, tank, and assassin much and it just made them more annoying and game-breaking.

Imo, slide limit was needed badly. Tbh, slide should just be removed in general since it broke so many things. Blaster and Tank were actually fun cause they werenā€™t OP as hell but now with slide they can essentially roam like scouts throughout maps.

2 Likes

@Belisaurius11 Another thing we discusssed while we were mods that got ignored like everything else.

Blaster was notoriously OP when it first came out (It also became my main class together with blazer and I also experienced getting called noob almost every match). Despite the old version of minigun and repulsion skill being underpowered and almost useless, its HRL is extremely game-breaking as its dmg was like 2x or 3x before and the rocket would still track the target even if the target escaped aim-lockā€¦ combined by blasterā€™s ability to stay high on air longer with its asteroid rush skill and poor mobility of some classes.
Well the old tank was balancedā€¦ til FRG changed the hammer, added slide, and buffed the dmg of concussion bomb.

Yea slide limit was needed, but like what I said awhile agoā€¦ it didnā€™t hurt tank, blaster, and especially assassin much. It actually puts the other class more on disadvantage against these classes.

Well I miss FFT so much >o<

2 Likes

Blaster was in a horrible position for years. It was super op and abused by a lot of players, especially the players who lacked any skill. Tank and blaster are heavy classes, they should not be able to slide and fly through the map as the same speed as the lighter classes. Itā€™s just dumb.

when it was? This old version?

Which hero is the strongest.

Blaster is strong.

Commando is stronger as blaster?

i want datas etc. damage, dps.
But there is nothing in game.

Y8 Games