đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

anyone playin atm

yes i am

Assassin is the most annoying class to be hunted by, lol.

3 Likes

playing for an hour now in shuttle bays asia

Never seen point of that tbh. Just pissing off other player, it’s not even fun to play, camping non-stop and such is pretty boring. Assassin is too cheap for that as well. With any class, including Assassin, I simple target what I see first. Not someone who killed me (boo really big thing) and trying to be effective on any side of the map.

Well it was my point of view lol. You’re right it might be annoying for others, thats why i said i dont hunt everytime. And i am considerable enough to stop if someone tells me not to hunt them.You took my words in a wrong way.

I still suck

I need something better than those guests

srsly
this game is full of guests and noobs
thats boring

Iam online.Which server r u?

i just hate the new players they’re like 10 years old playing fft i killed somebody and then he called me a hacker for no reason
hacks are no longer working on fft so he’s a noob and what is wrong with the new players there is a controls on the right side of the game they just ignore it and start playing
really why the developers deleted the training one in the beginning
there is more noobs that don’t know how to play and the developers thought if they put the controls on the right side of the game the new players will see it and know every control well its not true because the new players are just ignoring it and start playing
you developers shouldn’t remove the training one in the beginning because more players need it and the new players don’t know everything
are you trying to make fft like minecraft ???

lol this guest is a new player and he’s such a noob he should create an account and start playing becuase playing as guest doens’t save the progrees and what’s the problem with him speaking badwords like a raging kid

It’s not about that. Tutorial didn’t change much because it was confusing. And generally players don;t even read controls. On official site, controls are really hard to NOT see. So don’t be too dramatic with this post. But player base is way too young.

actually killing them continuously makes them angry

Thats one situation. Another one if they constantly try to kill u and getting rekty a lot, then they start saying that u are a hacker ft. random insults

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the new FFT will never have a great player base like it once had last year, and the years before that. When I played I only seen random guests and low ranks. Pretty much everyone is gone and at this point I don’t see myself coming back to play with clueless people even if the lag is fixed. FFT will always be one of my favorite games but sometimes you gotta move on.

3 Likes

Well the thing is, they won’t be great because rarely they see a good player around so for them it’s simple ‘a hack’ since it’s a huge difference in a gameplay. When I started to play, there was a lot of random good players around so it was easier for me to figure out how it is possible without accusing for hacking other ppl. It’s not that they don’t have potencial, just over years old player base is gone. Last big update was 2014 and 2017 is almost over xD I really doubt many would return, even if lag is on minimum.Simple because there is nothing new.

Also I’ve noticed they complain how ‘classes are expensive’ so maybe this player base is just used on games that they play in some short period and earn almost everything. FFT takes a lot of time to be really good at something (or even all classes), to earn them without buying cash boost and to get max rank or u gonna spend over 6h daily in FFT or again xp boost (also no one plays space stat and that gives 5xp more) to get it in like less in a year.

3 Likes

what i personally feel is that all the people who have played in the past have grown up
so they maybe busy with job,studies,etc .So hard to find them,rarely We play !!

3 Likes

Lmao back then we all played all day and earned our classes. I don’t see why they think it’s expensive. If you play a lot you get cash easily. Which pros still play now? Do you know?

@mahendra That’s also true as well.

2 Likes

Yah, thats for sure one of the reasons. Other than that, maybe some ppl simple switch between the games. Like I play some game few months and abandon the rest, but doesn’t mean I won’t come back. And uni is a lot of time consuming, work even worse.

@Rja12 i saw mahendra loool. Arfax, Blunt, ronforge, Elite, bobby, hecktores, martin, Blem, some ppl changed names and some play on guests/alts, But seen even 5-6 high ranks in the same room, so it’s not like everyone is gone.

Reminder that we banned 1k accs and a lot were higher ranked ones.

2 Likes

It’s been a fun almost 5 years.

This is me signing out. Peace.:v:

Y8 Games