Pretty much. Had 150+ ping in aisa sever e.e

playing for an hour nowā€¦u can find me in shuttle bay asia

2 Likes

Any1 playing atm?

me

sup

Any1 up atm? I am up for 2 hours .Find me in EU or ASIA docks

My review on players in 2017 year:

Pros: player base decreased during time for several reasons and itā€™s understandable, but still when 4-5 old players gets in the same room, matches are challenging and still fun.

New players:

Low ranked ones (Guests&under Cpt rank) - as always, generally canā€™t expect much from them, Iā€™m just happy when they get out of base and try to stand on capture point. Rest is just frustrating, Iā€™ll rather play for kills than trying to capture alone vs 5-6 ppl.

New generation of Cpt-G1 - oh boi. I am pretty sure this is why old player base is important. The difference between Guest and Cpt-G1 is how they only know what is right click for, what is shift for (but still not being able to catch even 50% of max speed) and generally bad at even switching weapons. Their most played classes are Blaster and Assassin.
If u kill them around 3-4 times, hunt starts, they switch classes 5 times, mostly ending up as blaster because no matter how bad u are, HRL is effective even on veterans.
Mindset of these players: getting toxic a lot, insulting, accusing for hacking, extremely butthurt, if u stay in matches with them, u just gonna get hunted next whole hour.
What Iā€™ve also noticed is how nobody really asks anymore ā€˜how u do that?ā€™ I am pretty sure that old players are willing to help someone to learn things and understand classes/maps better, but simple that is not happening. Playing a Shocker - getting called a hacker. Playing a Gunner - aimbot. Playing a Tank - again a hacker.
I really think new generation has lack of knoweledge what is possible to do or how is some class played by veterans so in their eyes a good player is just a hacker (no matter what he plays). Itā€™s actually pathetic to see what sort of heavy insults kids in age of 9-13 throw around, especially on someone who has double of their age.

Cathegory 3: Sefl-called pros. Spoiler: u are a pro when other players calls u like that, not when u call urself ā€˜a proā€™ and in 99% cases these ppl are far from being ā€˜a proā€™.

3 Likes

A guest with huge determination to become best :sweat:

this is just a part of the chat we didā€¦unable to screenshot the full version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got called ā€˜runnerā€™ recently, when I escaped from 2 Tanks, 1 Blaster and 1 Gunner. Apparently moving from 4v1 as a single Tank makes me ā€˜a runnerā€™ xā€™D

2 Likes

xD

If it were last time, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m ā€œone of the 2 tanksā€. :joy:

2 Likes

When was the last time?

Idk, 2-3 of them suddenly switched class, went on cp and had minigun and 2 maulers and shatter in my face lol. Was like ā€˜hell noā€™ and bubbled out of that xD

But the best moment was a random newbie calls me a noob and says that i am a hacker: he is using auto-target!
me: auto-target is on right clickā€¦
dead silence

That guy really deserves a standing ovation for being the most idiotic person ever. HE SHOULDā€™VE LET ME USE THAT SENTENCE INSTEAD. Iā€™m online by the way.

I donā€™t care by the way. By the way, imma dry mah hair.

Tell me when youā€™re done ho.

2 Likes

Haha xD .This suits me.I like to hunt people especially snipers and someone who plays good,not because i hate them or if they kill me 3-4 times or anything like that,its just fun for me ;),i dont always hunt though.I hunt most of the time using Assassin only,thats what i find the purpose of this class.

Y8 Games