šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

well ā€¦ I played in a Us dock until a general arrived, then the lft with skins and then another general.
Since I was playing alone, none of them passed (they were in the other team).
Finishing the game started another, I with the lft and the two generals in another.
I move to the other team and my kickeo, I kickea when I do the same as him?
Is that a big abuse for the moderatorā€™s power?
so I make the report to this lft. sniky (thatā€™s a part of the name)
well ā€¦ you know what kind of people they put as moderator but put people inusta? I do not think .

This is the translation lol of the above

gracias . :wink:

2 Likes

I hope your answer is nox.

2 Likes

He told me that "Some players switch teams to win match easily without any effort so he might have kicked you

Anyway you can talk with ankit or dea

ĀæManera rĆ”pida ? pero si el hizo lo mismo y no se paso para ayudarme !!(y al jugar con 2 generales mas ,es lo mismo )
Y cuando yo lo hago el me expulsa?
Esta bien, ojala respondan .

2 Likes

You switched team, just because you were mad at everyone, nobody switched team last round because you wasnā€™t asking fine, plus insulting us, i kicked you out because you switched to make unfair the match, donā€™t matter if was me or others 2 Generals was in the match, if somebody else were on my place anyway iā€™ll get you kick out for insulting or this reason.

Iā€™m not kicking players just because i can tho.

2 Likes

Alright, that was better.

I am not sure do u understand how system exactly works so iā€™ll explain this.

When match already started and players join mid-game, there is a high chance that 2-3 higher ranks end up in the same team, based on points from both teams and number of players. Now, ppl can switch there if they feel comfy with it or not, mostly because they aready worked on points for their team and probably captured a lot, so switching is an option if they donā€™t care, but ppl mostly care how they sit on cp 10 minutes to suddenly switch the team. Thats just a system.
But then we have another situation, what u did, to switch in start so u can be with stronger team/more high ranked ppl and that is AGAINST rules.

Also on screenshot u insulted again, can u tell ppl how many times u were banned for it on multiple accounts and what was text on ur last ban?

(someone who can talk on eng and spanish - feel free to translate this, because translators often mess things up and donā€™t translate well)

2 Likes

Espera, yo nunca me cambie de equipo, en realidad lo que tu hiciste fue por que estabas molesto, yo ya estaba en el quipo con los 3 generales, asi que, no creo que sea necesario que hagas tanto drama solo por que no te salieron las cosas a como querias.

Por cierto no tengo por que pasarme al equipo de alguien quien esta insultƔndome para que lo haga, y creo que nadie mas lo harƭa, lo harƭas tu? No, cierto? es por eso que ninguno de los otros 2 generales permanecieron en el mismo equipo.

Sup everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Donā€™t remember told you that, probably i said ā€˜some players switch team to win the match easilyā€™ without any effort.

2 Likes

Sup Keshet

To be fair here, think if he didnā€™t mentioned anything would be better for him, considering what he did (over and over same story with him, in duration of over half year).

So to sum things up; Hendrickson, no one is kicking u because mods are deadly bored so everyone picked u for kicking, without any reason since every single of ur kick and ban had a reason. This is ur last warning even if I actually should move u to perma ban this time (not only 1 accout, every single of it), calm down with insults and raging because u canā€™t win every game, because ppl donā€™t want or know how to play Tech and pocket heal u, or seriously u are not leaving me/us any choice here except banning u.

2 Likes

I was in that battle snikskytter and hendrikson are talking about, idk if a kick was necessary, but I believe he switched in order to be with the stronger team, which had me and a G1

Cunado una partida empieza y los jugadores se unen en medio de una partida, hay una oportunidad de que 2 o 3 rangos altos acaben en el mismo equipo, basado en los puntos de ambos equipos y numero de jugadores. Algunas personas se puede cambiar si se sienten cĆ³modos o no, principalmente por que ya trabajaron mucho en los puntos para su equipo probablemente capturando, asĆ­ que cambiar de equipo es una opciĆ³n si no les importa, pero algunas personas les importa como otras se quedan en punto de captura 10 minutos para despuĆ©s cambiar de equipo. Es solo un sistema.

Pero cuando tenemos otra situaciĆ³n como la tuya, cambiar de equipo al inicio de la partida para estar con un equipo mas fuerte/rangos mas altos eso si esta contra las reglas.

TambiƩn en la foto de pantalla estabas insultando de nuevo, Puedes decir cuantas veces fuiste banneado por estar en multiples cuentas y cual es la rason de tu ultimo ban, que es lo que dice en el texto?

@hendricKson Feel free to read the translation and the answer of Dea as you ask it to.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Noob = novato
insultooo?

How is a newbie someone who is clearly a mod and def not a new player? :slight_smile:

(jesus what ppl try to sell here is just stupid to read and a waste of time)

2 Likes

ademas, dije
alguien switch?
alguien se pasa?
como que es injusto ā€¦
ando solo!!!
ademas dijeron que no se se pasaban por que es un trolleo ā€¦ tontera y media .
pasƩ pidiendo el switch " de buena manera durante 10 min a mas

2 Likes

y respondian con : hahahaha " o lol "

2 Likes

I just explained up how ppl are not going to spend 10 mins of capturing to switch to other team. U canā€™t force someone to switch because of u mid-game.

My ELO is high and if there is 3 of us higher ranks in the game, its always me vs 2 higher ranks, itā€™s unfair especially when their newbies actually play while mine stand dumb in the base, but what am I supposet to do? Rage as kid? Legit had me vs 3 ranks and 2 playerd Tank, 1 played Blaster and nobody cared to switch nor to AT LEAST switch a damn class.

2 Likes
Y8 Games