šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

yo

aanyone atm?

no but 5 mins ago i beat skillz im beast

Why someone complained how u yesterday fake accused for hacking, u got ignored on that, then u repeated it few times later? U really canā€™t make a difference between a good player and a hacker or whats the issue?

uhh
thotchoo?

ā€¦ or uhh shadow bence

im just trolling u, im not in the game xD

omfg u lilā€™ troll :open_mouth:

do u wanna play tho?

canā€™t now, might be on later. gonna reboot servers in 15 mins, so to be warned because it will dc everyone

ahh okay

thanks for letting know I was teaching a dudeā€™

Banned.

Reason: assuming gender.

:>

4 Likes

umā€¦ dafoq

wow u legit banned meā€¦

what are you talking about huh ? you mean vengeance and true already he was hacking and i was not lying he was shooting the rail gun fast after i told him you hacking he turned off the hack or i am wrong and there is another one hacking and shooting with the rail gun fast

Itā€™s an old player and he never had hack on so he didnā€™t turned off anything. After u got killed u said something how u lag or idk and disconnected.
SO u might mistaked visual bug on AR with rail gun, other than that, it wasnā€™t a hacker lol.

And changed name in TotallyNotAGrill
And new password is: Ilikesillyboiiiiis123

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get you for this -.-"

and stop exposing my stuff.

and do u really like silly bois?

lol no i didnā€™t say he had hack when i got killed i already killed him 3 times but when i was capturing the control point i saw him shooting fast so i thought heā€™s hacking or maybe another one hacking shooting with the rail gun fast

He couldnā€™t be hacking

either it was a visual bug or could have been that issue with guests being able to rapid shot with rail guns, I tried several times to see if it were that and it didnā€™t work so I assumed it was patched.

Then again, even if he was hacking, you should be able to counter-attack or else provide info (Screen shots)

But its not easy to take SS for some reason, the rails donā€™t properly show.

He didnā€™t report nor he recorded and I played with that person lol, so he is not hacking for sure.

No, I like pizza more. Another reboot in 45 mins btw.

HOW MANY FRIGGN REBOOTS OH MAI LWAD

(Body is invalid_)

https://youtu.be/JH5pmotJx24

new videooo!!

4 Likes
Y8 Games