šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Welp visiting to see if anything new has happened and everything still seems to be the same and the forums are more dull then ever now that everyone is gone beside a few randoms. Cya in another few weeks.

Lol.

Hello!

Pretty good Iā€™d say.

2 Likes

Good to know

3 Likes

Just thought iā€™d drop in, say hi and see how things are going/ whoā€™s about. The forum looks like its been a bit quiet for a while though. Is there still a good core of players in game?

Hello!

why is it 1/2 the ppl that come on FFT dont have a clue at how to play the different maps, at times you get 6 ppl on each team and 4 of them are shooting in the wind, or its 637 to 14 and ya tellā€™em to go to capture point and they chase the wind. its sad when they come on to come on, i and alot of others like to play but the guests can really make it hard to advance, i dont pay 2 play so i have to work at it, any suggestions on how to fix???

I suggested in one topic what I do when I get a team that seems completly lost.
From what I could see, Moon Base is now top played map on EU and US server so they most likely donā€™t really get which point to capture and many of them donā€™t read controlls so they end up not knowing right click is for auto target.
Pick Shocker and place shield on capture point. They will easily notice it and usually at least 2 players follow when they notice ur shield.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s been happening for years. You will always see those players who are not doing much to help but wandering around.

2 Likes

What happened to this game? For about 4 months that I do not play, when back there are no more good players, only visitors noob :disappointed:

It was so good when there were 16 players in the room, and most were good players. It was very good.

2 Likes

Tonight 7.17.2017 been playin FFT moonbase and have won 3 times vin a row and have gotten no $ and XP ??? whats up with this, it said defeat every time, i donā€™t know???

Issue spotted and fixed, can you retry and see if it works fine now ?

Hi, last night about an hour or so after it did it again so i quit, then came back on later and it worked just fine. The perverbial ā€œcomputer game technical diffecultiesā€ thanks rudedog out

Beside lag this was another thing that made me not want to play and I said that several times that the core players of FFT kept this game alive to be honest. About 1-2 months ago when I tried to play all I saw were random noobs that would stand there or shoot the sky. All my friends/pros are basically gone.

its just about time, I dont say all but many will come back once we could fix all the remaining issues and few new players will become good players.

2 Likes

and tonight again 11:00p.m. central 7.22.2017 won another game and got a defeat with no $ or XP???

and once again,8:25p.m. 7.23.17 the game gives a loss for a win,see if you can fix, I like playin the game but getting this doesnt help ya get any further, if you canā€™t advance your rewards. thanks rudedog out

and again another game 7.24.17 7:34p.m. central time, won and lost, no $ or XP??? ping was high but?

Just record the video and send it over.

Y8 Games