šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Thank you. They shouldnā€™t delete threads that is simply stating opinions even if they donā€™t agree or like the thread.

2 Likes

do anyone remember vvanything ,trollingknight,art_of_war,waver,smallpaws,0entropy,bheezy,apothekary
the first gen gamers !!

I remember trollingknight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure art of war is one of 13ā€™s accounts.

I remember vvany, waver, art, small and bheezy.

Nah heā€™s not I donā€™t think.

@OP, yeah I remember like all those guys, and more.

Not really sure now that youā€™ve said so, lol.

O vvany was nice person. Waver was nice player, but seen him so long ago (along with vvan) and im pretty sure i did see art and 0entropy around also not so recently.

Waver was my boy lol, he only played in moonbase. Bheezy was always topping the charts on the scoreboards.

3 Likes

Lol :slight_smile:

I saw him in space station last time xD he played scout

Some players I really looked up to when I first started playing in 2012: Spartankiller, Glackus, darlton, loopy, gexsiun, ragex, phragx, Cloak, bbbes, halobeast, HALO, Robpro64, DH69, Robbery, Dragonio, Belvedere_Hedon, EternalWolf, Joshthekiller, Waver, bhezzy, rja, supers, pad, Rocket, Modernians, BrainsOptional, janiye, and who could forget TOBY. Lol thatā€™s just off the top of my head. If I did some searching I could probably find more old players.

3 Likes

Lmao Phrag and Blem used to give me great life advice, just like mentors. Toby and Darlton were literally the funniest people ever. Joshy super funny as well and a great scout. Deven, Cloak, User100, were like my closest FFT friends back then. You forgot a shit load of people though. I remember making a huge list on Kong forum.

Oh yeah completely forgot Master Deven. Also Walackee was a cool scout back then. Kelfer, woutawesome, prepkunow, diegozil, khalistani, madarin, narejED, Szarivel, NinjaEmperor, syntoxicated. Trying to list the players I remember playing with tbh. I know thereā€™s more. Canā€™t forget DNL even if he did leave in a crappy way. And arfarfarf.

Errrrr Glack, Glock (Cockiest FFT player in history), BasicBasic, Sizrek, Untel, Albertgo, Mr El X, XXI, etcā€¦

Dnl left in a bad way, but he was a censored for what he did. I donā€™t feel bad for exposing him.

Lol I already said Glackus. He was a great sniper tbh.

Who is the best sniper in the history of FFT to you? @Belisaurius11

@Nox Really? Why did you edit my post and censor that word? Itā€™s not a curse word and itā€™s not that serious.

2 Likes

Even if u used it as saying, itā€™s not allowed and Blade got warning for it from Ankit.

2 Likes

Deletedā€¦

4 Likes

What thatā€™s so stupid. This is the first forum Iā€™ve been on that does not allow cursing. I understand that, whatever. But the word dick? Really? Is this forum for age 10 and below? I used the word to describe his actions and basically called him a jerk as Beli said. Restricting everything we say is stupid and makes our post lose authenticity.

Beli lmaooooo.

2 Likes

@Rja12 personally, the best ones I ever played against were Rja or Panda. Glackus was very good too, as was Abu at one point. There was one sniper whom I played with who really impressed me and his name was ScubaSteve. Fifa was extremely good too. Someone who never really was known for sniping who had my number every time I sniped against him was TP. Goku was one of the guys I looked up to when I first started sniping, same with PIS. Jan was a decent sniper too. Thereā€™s probably someone Iā€™m forgetting. Oh, GodSlaayer was good, probably top 10 all time. So was Goliath and Vince.

3 Likes
Y8 Games