šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

I wish they will bring Shisui and Itachi back

Hey guys question: what happened to the moon base map? Just came back to the game after a couple of months away, and Iā€™m really sad that I canā€™t find that map, it was my favorite :frowning: thanks for the help

Working on it right now. its too heavy for webgl.

Lol, Iā€™m shocked. Whatā€™s even more shocking for me is the Hawks going down 0 games to 3 against the Preds.

The hawks arenā€™t all that anyway. Bust Isaiahā€™s sister did die and he still played so props to him.

2 Likes

This is awful, how could he even play?

Yeahā€¦he cried before the game. Plus without him his team has no chance.

Edit: Itā€™s cool this site lets us upload the youtube widget.

2 Likes

Yeah, because I know how it feels to lose someone you love
Edit: she died right before the match starts? Hours before it starts? Days? Becuase it matters when she died tbh

I think it was 1 day before.

@Belisaurius11 James harden beating Russ 2-0 lol.

It would be amazing to see itachi again

well for me ill use support incase of heavies or support spam also if our team is losing ill use the support so for me no excuse hate me or love me

Hi friends

2 Likes

Anyone playing Fft now

This is my Alternate

Why and who deleted the thread I made about 2 days ago? I didnā€™t even notice but someone told me my thread was gone, so Iā€™m curious as to why someone would delete my thread from the forum?

@Ankit @Nox

Not sure what u created 2 days ago, but I didnā€™t delete it.

My thread about my FFT game-play experience after not playing for a few months. Honestly that was very low of whoever did that. Especially because Iā€™m entitled to my opinion and just because whoever didnā€™t like it deletes my thread for no reason.I didnā€™t violate any of Id.netā€™s rules at all, someone is just being extremely butthurt. Iā€™m requesting that my thread be reinstated unless someone gives a decent excuse as to why it was deleted.

I honestly donā€™t care that much, but thatā€™s disrespectful honestly to just randomly delete someoneā€™s thread for sharing their opinion.

Mistaken delete from someone (not Ankit or me), topic is back now.

How does someone delete a whole thread by mistake?

Sorry about it, hopefully it wont happen again, I have given instruction to everyone not to delete thread like this.

Y8 Games