đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

You’re saying he shouldn’t have? 90% of Congress agreed with him. It had widespread support across the aisle. You know why he did it right?5

Oh nice, can’t wait for that.
Btw FFT webgl can’t be played on kong?

What about when obama wanted to start a war in syria, or libya? yea its none of our fucking business that ah la saad or however you spell his name released bioweapons onto civs, but hey when hussein did iw we answered so everyone knew the US would get involved again i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt saad it was one of our allies that finally wanted the US to send troops

Also miss you already @Nox on the discord :wink:

@Rja12 , who is Kawaki??
If you haven’t noticed it, He is the son of Naruto and Sasuke, Orochchimaeu did his thing again

What, I’m lost.

3 Likes

Lol ill explain.
Shin is Shisui, because Uchihas doesn’t die that easily, they make things hard now are you telling me that Shisui actually died when he jumped off that Cliff? The answer is definitely no, he didnt die, he actually got mad when he heard that Itachi ( his chilshood and best friend ) got killed by his brother, Sasuke. This happened after the 4th ninja war just ended, thats when Shisui got back.
Shisui goes to Orochimaru to give him more power to revenge.
That is it for Shin/Shisui.
Kawaki, is the son of Sasuke and Naruto, how? Orochimaru took their DNA, Kawaki is a test subject just like Yamato.
To be honest Obito made a huge mess lol, blame Madara

My thoughts gone far away
 when you said he’s the son of naruto and sasuke XD

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Anyone excited for the NBA and NHL playoffs?

2 Likes

No.

Or Denki is Kawaki, @Rja12 have you watched any Boruto episodes? I can’t fine them

Yup.[quote=“Mahmmouda, post:1019, topic:2753”]
have you watched any Boruto episodes?
[/quote]

Nope, not yet.

2 Likes

Well, Boruto isnt actually that bad

Boruto remindes me on burito.

Most important,AoT new season is out after 4 years :’)

ankit what your devolpers did to the website is absoulte amazing
but am wondering what gonna happen to #frgfft is it removed?

Yes,no more twitter.
the thing is, no one ever had control over twitter posts and when u report some player to twitter,they send 2 e-mails. First one asking for explenation,which is fine. Second one asking for a picture of ur ID card or passport which I am not sure how they even have rights to ask for.

2 Likes

Who do you want to win?

Yes it is, please use this forum for anything related to FFT or can email us on official email.

2 Likes
Y8 Games