šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Lmao ikr.

Hereā€™s a pointless example.

Youā€™re a dad who ditched his wife and kids and wants to have kids with another woman knowing the fact you ditched your actual wife and kids.

Lol?

3 Likes

I was told that theres only 1 map that is glitched which gives you money and xp.
I was told that its US Dock 1, I never joined that map when they told that, anyway I just joined US Dock 6, when i joined I couldnt move/play.
So is US Dock 6 glitched? If so then it means theres now 3 glitched maps US Dock1/5/6.
Is there more? So I can avoid them

Dunno, not many ppl playing.

Btw @Rja12 do you know Shinā€™s identity? I heard that heā€™s Shisui.
Im what episode Shin appears and want to kill everyone? lol

Omgosh all you guys talk about in this thread is anime.

3 Likes

Classic Beli word. Anyways Iā€™m sorry senpai.

Lol, well itā€™s true. All you talk about is anime on here, the old OT thread on kong was much more interesting.

We actually only been talking about Naruto for like 48 hours. Also most of the stuff we used to talk about on our old thread in OT would be considered inappropriate on this forum. Some of the topics I would bring up in our old forum, I wouldnā€™t bring up here. Kong forum was 100x funner though.

Youā€™ve been talking anime for over a week lol. And what wouldnā€™t be appropriate? I canā€™t think of anything that we talked about that was inappropriate on FFT OT.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

What? Iā€™m going through it rn and canā€™t find anything inappropriate.

lol Wat about maths ?

Letā€™s say you reincarnate back in time during the Middle Ages. You are a monk, a theologist or a philosopher. A medieval mate asks you: If God is infinite in time and space, can He create a substance that is greater than Himself? Iā€™m sure you can see a paradox. (Variation from The Simpsons: ā€œCan God create a taco so hot that He canā€™t eat it?ā€)

Solve this problem. You shoot an arrow at a target. First step: the arrow reaches half that distance. 2nd step: it reaches half the distance of the remaining distance. And so on. The arrow always reaches half the distance of the remaining half distance. Will the arrow ever reach its target? In the same vein, how would you prove that Britainā€™s coast is infinite?

Letā€™s say you are abducted by terrorists. If you donā€™t want you whole family to die, you have to eat a baby or a very ugly granny. You donā€™t have super powers, so you have to take a decision. What do you do? (I asked this questions IRL at the job and got surprising answers.)

You wake up one morning and books can talk. Besides the fact that they are now banned from libraries for bad behaviour, what else happens?

An assassin commits a mini-murder and receives a mini-sentence. What else?

One morning, all trumpets smell flowers. Do you plant trumpets in your garden? Where do you find the money for it?

2 Likes

Iā€™m on a diet, eating only jazzys.

2 Likes

Lmao diety :smiling_imp:

@Belisaurius11 does it annoys you?
This topic is dead and boring so talking about what we like would make it a little bit more fun.
Like how I and Rja love Naruto, RJA WAKE THE FK UP SHISUI IS SHIN
And how Andrea love me, I mean AOT/HxH.
I would love to hear about what you like Beli, got any hobbies?
Edit: Iā€™m talking about Shin the new Akatsuki leader not Saiā€™s brother

1.) Thatā€™s not a thing then, since God canā€™t do it. God can do all things. A taco that is too hot for God to even eat would be a contradiction in terms. It cannot exist and never will exist. How can God do something that cannot exist?

2.) Yes, it would. Because an infinite amount of points =/= an infinite amount of distance.

3.) I donā€™t eat either. Cannibalism is disgusting and a sin (according to my religion). I feel bad for my wife and kids, but I think theyā€™d understand, and if my wife was in the same position I hope sheā€™d do the same.

4.) The average person becomes much smarter, I think.

5.) He gets put in a mini-jail?

6.) Lol, you lost me on this one.

Iā€™d like to see your answers to these jazzy. Also, speaking of Assassins. Has anyone played Assassinā€™s Creed Unity? Iā€™ve been playing it a lot lately and really like the gameplay. Story is crap (killing Templars is not my thing, Iā€™d join them if they still existed), but itā€™s hard to dislike the game.

@Mahmmouda nah, I just think itā€™s funny how you guys talk about it all the time.

2 Likes
  1. Being in a certified religion at that time, iā€™d probably distract my friend with a turnip carved to look like jesus and convince him that the best penance for questioning gods omnipotence would be to donate all his money to the church lest he burns in hell for eternity (or possibly while tied to a stake if he doesnā€™t cough up).

2. There is no problem for an entrepreneurial arrow maker, just a fortune to be made. By the way Britains coast is infinate, cause much like shaq, ive driven from coast to coast and that sucker just keeps on going.

3. Babies will surely be tastier but i bet old granny makes better gravy, tough call.

4. At first their new found gift of speech seems like a blessing but not being imbued with any senses only frustrates them as conversation or any contact with the outside world still proves impossible. They live a torturous existence being trapped in their own cover not knowing anything other than their own empty existence while endlessly reciting the contents of their pages. When the human population finally tires of the incessant jabbering and burns all the books it will come as a welcome relief.

5. Erm, Mickey gets upset?

6. I could save money by inviting brass bands to practice in the garden.

2 Likes

The really quested here is how you reincarnate back in time.

The answer to your god quested is maybe yes, [(if god is real, like if god is a for made by the senates of the combine sentence of the humans race i.e. God was made by Hu-Mans to be owner god that does not mean he made the state of knowing we reside in that could just a flock, god can make something stronger then himself but he then can change other thing so this ā€œtacoā€ god can now eat it, so for as long as god wants something can be stronger then god is.]

1. Yes that arrow will reach itā€™s target, considering I donā€™t know the speed its traveling I will just move the target to the arrow. And if you shoot and arrow at a target that is 0nm away that answer because 0 and Britainā€™s coast nor this question or arrow moving to it target is infinite any way. Also the arrow will not ā€œhitā€ the target as the atoms with not touch.

2. Incapacitate the terrorists with the consoled weapon you/I had.

3. Well are the books sentence? Can they use the knowledge stored in them? If so most books well hate us.

4. There a bad assassin if the got found out, they die form a mini-hart attack.

5. Do you mean the Brugmansia plant witch has flowers called angelā€™s trumpets (of death)? This plants can be toxic, so you problem go the money from all the people you assassinated with them. Tho that can also be in medicine so money can come form that too. It can also be use to torcher.

Fun fate I have enter the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 also 6 but they have changed to 1. 2. 3. and 4 also 5. , why is this happening?

2 Likes

All the arguments and just a lot of things that happened on our old forum probably wouldnā€™t happen here.[quote=ā€œBelisaurius11, post:933, topic:2753ā€]
Youā€™ve been talking anime for over a week lol
[/quote]

Iā€™ve only been talking about Naruto with like 2 people, not everybody.

2 Likes
Y8 Games