Game url problem

I recently uploaded game through drive link . They have accepted game .
But i don’t know where it is on the portal .
On my portal, i don’t see any game uploaded as if i have uploaded nothing.
Help

Covid19 is god with us

hello girl

@neolo
download%20(89)
What the hell?!

:smile:

Drive links are not accepted, upload game on y8 storage and send the url

https://docs.y8.com/docs/storage/

Thanks.

hello

notihng

si que me estoy volviendo loco

@SkyStar12 said what the hell like me! :smile:

What game did you download? [Ayu1]

Thanks , this worked i think . I have uploaded only one file and i am able to access it on CDN url .
However, I am not able to access multiple files if i upload them through cyberduck . Since url is same .
Can i access multiple files on url ?
After submission on y8 games , url can be edited and rest all bars go to non-clickable mode like width , height -is it normal ? Like , generally thanking page is provided .

I am not able to access multiple files if i upload them through cyberduck

what do you mean by multiple files ?

Can i access multiple files on url ?

I see no reason for it not to work

After submission on y8 games , url can be edited and rest all bars go to non-clickable mode like width , height -is it normal ?

if accepted than not, we’ll change folder for security reasons

oh.

By multiple files i mean different games .
I thought to upload more than one game and use y8 storage for other purposes too.
I have uploaded different games on url , i have a game with only index.html - only one file.
Other games don’t appear at all . Only index.html game appears.
How will i know game is accepted ? I have already sent game for moderation.

you can create new folder for everygame normally urls are like that http://storage.y8.com/[username]/[technology]/[gamename]/index.html

select the game technology and create new folder for everygame and upload games there, if you make any changes in the game please always change folder name like gamename_v2 otherwise you might never see the changes if you are using cdn url.

How will i know game is accepted ? I have already sent game for moderation.

Tell your game name and you can ping @y8rai or @Bad_Request

My url is after standard storage url [username]
How can i select the game technology? Am i supposed to select game technology in cyberduck ?

@y8rai and @Bad_Request
Game name - ball game
Is my game accepted ?

Hi! What’s your game name? :slight_smile: Ball Game? That’s right? I’ll try to check where it is

check this image, you can select Unity for Unity webgl and html5 for html5 games.

Yes , game name is ball game .

Ok so game technology meant html5 . I uploaded game directly at this screen only i.e. initial screen of cyberduck not inside html5