šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Blaster isnā€™t nerfed but regarding ur question ā€˜where is challengeā€™ if Blaster ever gets nerfed, actually would require some effort and challenge to play it, unlike now.

WHAT WHAT??? WHAT CHALLANGE???,

I DONT WRITE CHALLANGE, I write CHANGELOG, about blaster nerfed.

Or written track about modificationsā€¦

I want to know the where is the changelog, all updates ever in game.

O sorry, read it wrong. Any change that has been made is in patch notes, FFT is not on Kongregate anymore so no need to track the changes there. Official changes comes only from me and no one else.

You make the changes? You are the boss here or what? You are the developer?

I dont look before 2017,

where is the patch notes before 2017?

In 2015 i saw a comment in kongregate blaster is nerfedā€¦

Not really sure why are u checking posts from 2015, it has nothing to do with Y8 changes that are made. However, as much as I remember, old dev accidently broke Blaster and reverted it back to the old one, so Blaster is exactly the same as it was years ago.

Iā€™m not the boss nor the dev (Iā€™m Y8 employee and FFT is one of my tasks here), but I am writing patch notes when devs fix stuff, so players can see what is changed.

Please answer me.

Anyone playing fft atm? Getting bored playing with guests.

I played on kongaregate 1 year, and all z cash and heroes alll deleted. I am angry. My username is Atompocok. You know how to recover old kongregate account. I have blaster, blazer, assasin on old account, now nothing, i forget my password kongregate account, and i forget the old email addres, i cant recover it, i cant write the secret code about me section. I m get nerfed. My username here Atompocok. The kongregate same. Do you know help me?

i dont know what is ffft atmā€¦

And just a very big question of life.

blaster or commando or bomber is stronger in cps?

Private Message to @insanehero regarding your account.

FFT = FreeFall Tournament
atm = at the moment[quote=ā€œatompocok, post:1632, topic:2753ā€]
blaster or commando or bomber is stronger in cps?
[/quote]

Assassin.

2 Likes

How are they deleted if u donā€™t remember ur e-mail and password?
Restoration is possible maybe, depends. Might @insanehero can help u with it.

Itā€™s never about class, but user. Bomber canā€™t capture well, but any class is killing machine on any map if u know how to play it. Even Tech. Personally I spent most of my time as Gunner/sniper.

I sent a message, but i dont know insanehero see this message.

Please tell him you too.

U need to understand that people are not 24/7 online nor working the entire day and he is in a different time zone. When he is around, he will reply.

2 Likes

Thank you Joll, for the 8-player rooms. The camera moves smoothly, itā€™s a charm. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@atompocok I have replied to your Private Message with a request for some information.

Y8 Games