Do you like anime? If you don't like it, don't enter, do you understand?

Anime is humanity’s worst mistake. Change my mind. (Facts only accepted, not feelings)

2 Likes

I agree, you are completely right.

1 Like

Is it really boring?

1 Like

I only seen a few and they were ok, I do appreciate the artwork in alot of them though.

1 Like

Yes, no further explanation or reasoning required.

1 Like

Understandable

1 Like

understandable too :smiley: :smiley:

So back to what I was saying, I really do dislike anime as a whole. Doesn’t matter which one it specifically is, I hate them all equally.

Very negative-

1 Like

A negative opinion, yes. Everything may be viewed by everyone differently, be it negatively or positively.

3 Likes

Okay, you dislike it, but you’re being extremely negative? Maybe add some points that you don’t mean to offend anyone?

I’m offending “anime” as a whole, not people watching it.

1 Like

I also think that “no offense” or any other warnings would just be ridiculous to add, considering that I’m just talking about some animated shows.

2 Likes

I suppose you’re right.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it.

Also, your grammar is very good. Just thought I’d mention that.

1 Like

Thanks. Been hearing a lot of similar comments on this game as well: Only roblox players

Only that I don’t play it anymore, I actually view it similarly to how I do anime.

Roblox is getting boring and cringey. I used to enjoy it but now I get pretty bored after a few games. When I play with someone it’s okay, but other than that, I have nothing to do on there. I haven’t played roblox in a month or two. You got your slenders and cnps. Annoying 9-year-olds. Stupid tiktokers that do those weird stuff. I’m fine with tiktok, but some of it’s weird. I don’t fully agree with you on anime, since I actually watch it, but I do find some anime boring.

Hard to disagree on that.

1 Like
Y8 Games