Do you like anime? If you don't like it, don't enter, do you understand?

Very negative-

1 Like

A negative opinion, yes. Everything may be viewed by everyone differently, be it negatively or positively.

3 Likes

Okay, you dislike it, but you’re being extremely negative? Maybe add some points that you don’t mean to offend anyone?

I’m offending “anime” as a whole, not people watching it.

1 Like

I also think that “no offense” or any other warnings would just be ridiculous to add, considering that I’m just talking about some animated shows.

2 Likes

I suppose you’re right.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it.

Also, your grammar is very good. Just thought I’d mention that.

1 Like

Thanks. Been hearing a lot of similar comments on this game as well: Only roblox players

Only that I don’t play it anymore, I actually view it similarly to how I do anime.

Roblox is getting boring and cringey. I used to enjoy it but now I get pretty bored after a few games. When I play with someone it’s okay, but other than that, I have nothing to do on there. I haven’t played roblox in a month or two. You got your slenders and cnps. Annoying 9-year-olds. Stupid tiktokers that do those weird stuff. I’m fine with tiktok, but some of it’s weird. I don’t fully agree with you on anime, since I actually watch it, but I do find some anime boring.

Hard to disagree on that.

1 Like

You seem cool. I see a lot of people get annoyed with you or think you’re weird, but to be honest you just state facts and put your opinions on stuff. You’re an innocent person. I’m kinda questioning how old you are though. If you’re comfortable, do you mind telling me? I seem weird now. :confused:

1 Like

It nice to see a civil conversation on different opinions.
And @Alden_Smithson 100% agree with what you have in your bio about facts don’t care about your feelings. Some find that a hard pill to swallow.

I just noticed that’s what this is… damn!

I agree,i like to play obby and brookhaven ,if i dont play those,its kinda boring tho

Brookhaven gets boring after 30 mins or an hour. Obbies help pass the time though. Brookhaven is okay, used to be one of my favorite games. But that was when I started playing before it became very popular and it was easy to find people to rp with.

1 Like

Yeah after 30 minutes

Yeah.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games