💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Anyways, on the topic of FFT…
Got a new wired gaming mouse, feels much different from my old wireless mouse e_e

What’s the DPI you guys usually use for mice/the game? Also, what are the advantages of a high dpi mouse vs a lower dpi one? Just interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk about dpi because I don’t have a gaming mice, i have the Logitech G pro Wireless on my wish list
You can try to research about what’s a great doing
Though what is your mouse model?

logitech g403

U should prolly google this instead xD
But - too high DPI+in-game sensitivity —> terrible for hitscans
Either way, think I’m on 800 DPI and whatever settings for every game.

Why ppl buy wireless mouse is something I’ll never understand.

2 Likes

The wireless mouse I am buying can be turned into a wired mouse

I am buying it because someone showed me a site from a quake player that has played the game in 30 years. Then decides to make 40 mouse reviews and also says buy a mouse that fits perfectly for your hand
If you want to check out the site, I can dm it to you or I can put it here

real men use 15$ walmart mouse where the only way to control your mouse settings is to change the pointer speed in devices
EDIT: also never get a wireless mouse if you intend on playing a competitive game

2 Likes

lol what I am buying is worth $75

more money, better quality

have you ever seen capitalism at work, i just spent 100 dollars for an access code for a class, not even the book. more money doesnt mean better quality, planned obsolescence

Hmm, sometimes it is, sometimes its not.

3 Likes

@RonneyChase234 :thinking:

3 Likes

am hola soi nuevo me gustaría saber si podría participar de alguna manera en algun torneo

jajajajaja

Well I hate to break all the sassy talk and the fun you all are having, I’m gonna be comming back to FFT soon anyone good with assasin yet ? Hopefully he/she be ready to 1v1 me :rofl: . All the updates has taken place and I believe no one would call me a hacker now :yum:hi all the noobs andrea hi rja hi Um-a where is my ex lol todd is she alive ? Where my boys at where my students at where is everyone I guess I have to bring em back from the dead,

Heyoo Ronney , Long time no see . Most of the old players quit lol. Welcome back though!

2 Likes

Thanks aw man would love to play with oldies wanna smack them again lol

hello how are you

2 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

hello, are you Vey?

2 Likes

Nope,he’s rooneychase

2 Likes
Y8 Games