šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Yeah, Iā€™ve met Col. Return (That what u meant?)
Pretty good player.

Col? Yeah, that one ^^

People kept forfeiting last night on the US server, it was funny the first time, not so much the rest of the time lol

played $A$4 with unicorn abby :slight_smile:

Lolz, interesting glitch

I had an interesting game today.

So, i was in shuttle bay starting a new game when 2 players joined, Cpt and G2. they were both on opposite teams.
the g2 was blaster, cpt was assasin. Obviously, since there is a good blaster, i decided on tank to counter. Never been a blaster guy.

So the game starts, and i kill the g2 a few times. He starts swearing and accusing me of hacking. (He also likes using the F-word.)
I didnā€™t say anything. so they were winning at that point, around 500-20ish?

Then cpt starts talking. I think Joe(me) is hacking too.
Iā€™m like, do you think iā€™m hacking?
No reply.

After i kill the g2 some more times, he gets salty and starts swearing and calling me noob again.
Cpt starts using f-word on me.
I reply ā€œyou guys are 2v1 ing me, but i have better KDR and more kills than both of u combined. Whoā€™s the noob?ā€

They start swearing at me and calling me noob again.
Now itā€™s around 900-30, i finally decide to concentrate and i cap point.
Cpt says good game noob.
I say, itā€™s not over yet.
SgM joins room on my team as tank, we keep capping the point.

ITā€™s now into overtime, and we got to around 900-500 when Msg scout joins on their team and tips the balance in their favor.

They win, and then cpt says ā€œbye f*ggotā€ then leaves
g2 says same thing, and leaves.
Interesting game.

Thereā€™s a player called G1.dino, and he trash talks alot too, calling everyone random names if they kill him. Almost always plays tank 100% of the time. Also a user called trix or something like that. They ignore me of course when theyā€™re asked to stop.

Also, I have no way to confirm this with a video or image so I canā€™t make a thread about it, but alot of the rooms are giving me false defeats. 1000+ fully captured point still gave me a defeat.
PL as well, Iā€™ll just stand on the capture point after killing the other two, and the PL just keeps moving in the wrong direction until the other team wins.
Thereā€™s also these flashes of players in front of my character that arenā€™t really there because I just killed them.
_Also in TDM, sometimes if Iā€™m moving when the countdown starts, Iā€™ll be frozen and floating into the center of the arena and when the match starts, instead of starting in the base, I end up at a random
Also I seem to get that same optics glitch after playing blazer and switching classes after someone kills me, the person who last killed me will always be traceable
:stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting stuff lol
Had a few nice matches too though, where people werenā€™t noobs and it was challenging. 2 blaster vs my 1, and played as scout a bit. Scout is better than I rememberā€¦26 to 1 isnā€™t a bad ratio ^^

Iā€™ve met him, heā€™s nice when veteran players are in the room. Kissing their butt and all.

Ehh, heā€™s become nicer towards me. Used to trash talk me every single time. Geez.
strong text

Think I gave that kid some traumas from before. Didnā€™t know he is still around but yes, I do remember ā€˜dinoā€™ who liked to rage/insult here and there.Thatā€™s how our paths crossed at the end. :smiley:

Why is even a Marshal accusing me of hacking? I donā€™t hack!
So today, I went on EU servers (I usually do US servers) and played with Mar. djodjula in Moon Baseā€¦
I beat him 1000 or so versus 29.
Quick replay of game
he starts with commando, i do tank. I tank the first CP to 200-10 or so
he goes with blaster, i do tank for a while then switch to blaster, i kill him a few times and 2nd CP is capped to 400-20 or so
he goes with blazer, i counter with blaster again, i kill him a few times and 3rd CP is capped to around 600-25
He goes back to commando, i do tank and cap 4th CP to aorund 800-25
He finally does shocker, i switch to tank, cap and win to 1000-29ish.

Then he accuses me of hacking.
ā€œI know youā€™re hackingā€
ā€œI donā€™t hackā€
ā€œyes u areā€
ā€œwhy do you think im hacking?ā€
ā€œI marshal. ur colonel.ā€
and then this stuff here.

IM NOT HACKING!

On a happier note, i havenā€™t had this much fun in a while :slight_smile:

This is live on US servers

Volfy is a pretty good player usually, always a nice challenge.

Lol itā€™s the age old accusation of hackingā€¦I wonder if itā€™ll ever go away :stuck_out_tongue:
Sometimes I do wonder though if the PL has been fixed so light classes canā€™t sit in the rafters anymore and glitch. Hack-wise though, all the old methods are dead, at least Iā€™ve not seen any using them.

I wonder why he chose blazer TBH, against 3 blasters, itā€™s no obstacleā€¦

I am suprised it came from a marshal though. O_o
About you saying there has been no hacks since WebGL port, yeah. I havenā€™t seen any ā€œsuspiciousā€ and ā€œobviousā€ hacks since WebGL. Possibly the one good thing about that. :rolling_eyes:

Went head to head with Mar.King(some numbers I donā€™t recall) in TDM as blasters. Heā€™s a tough cookie. We both killed each other half a dozen times, but when I killed him 2 or 3 more times more than he got me, he seemed to get disappointed and claimed that his ping was at fault. Guess there was about a 100 ping difference. Either way, I wasnā€™t about to gloat right thenā€¦seemed it would be in poor taste.

@Nox Was he still playing tank back then? lol

Mmm, best blasters iā€™ve personally met are Mar. Ken388 and G1.hecfaleo. Probably many better but i never seem to find them.

Dino gave me an ā€œexplanationā€ of why he used tank and blaster once.
ā€œtank is very op, iā€™m unpgrading it, but i donā€™t have enough money, so iā€™m using blaster for now, until i get more money.ā€
Seirously, that was what he said. Best excuse ever.

Ken388? That was the one, not king.

Lolā€¦he doesnā€™t like it when another tank beats him, or anyone for that matter. Always says something about killing someoneā€™s familyā€¦before the team comes in and kills him off. :stuck_out_tongue: (dino, not ken lol)

One thing that bothers me about only having 4 members on either team, is the possibility of forfeits. Used to be rare, now you can get 3 to 5 an hr. And in TDM, unless 4 expert members were to be on a team, the number would never reach to 1000 before the timer ends.
And also, this can happen alot more often now >

1000 to 5 in KOTHā€¦
What is nice though is that this just happened >

With all characters unlocked and all of them upgraded to around 3 to 5 lvls in everything, Iā€™d say Iā€™ve reached my personal goal in FFT :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2017, maybe second half of the year. he was Maj/Col.

hey guysā€¦ everything is as it is. fps is terrible, 300+ ping in every match
the game should be downloadable for better fpsā€¦

Downloadable would be nice. I donā€™t think steam is a necessary system to go through just to make the game downloadable, but idk.

blaster blaster blaster blaster blaster

2 Likes

Did you win?
Volfy is pretty good with that blazer, even against a blaster, I donā€™t know about the other yellowsā€¦
Iā€™ve not fought joe yet, but I have battled return and heā€™s not too difficult to beatā€¦
Gatoman looks like he was capping the most on the blue team, with 18 deaths lol

Was very close. We lost in the end, we were not capping, lolz. Me and return switched to tank at the very end, and we held it out a bit longer to overtime. But they managed to cap once, and as overtime rules, we lost.
Volfy? No offence, but he was more like a distraction, than an actual target. In that screenshot u see he has negative kdr. We ainā€™t no crappy blasters.

suprisingly, gato wasnā€™t capping the most, we were all around the same level of capping until the very end, and i said, return and i started capping w/ tank.

mmm, i wanna meet you someday jmc. Which server do u play on, and usually when?

Y8 Games