2 Likes

why :cry: why me
:persevere:

2 Likes

Lmao bullyed by Guests, this is like a plan of Guest.Smought for sure e.e

#HeilGuestSmought!

2 Likes

agreed :joy:

Yeah Hmg is broken,its WebGl problem i guess.The bullets dont hit the target.

One day they will respect you :wink:

2 Likes

HMG, mini launchers, hail, pulser, rail, shotgun (not that often luckly)

You have been banned. You may purchase your account at www.idgaf.com in 30 days. Thank you. Leaves room

2 Likes

Lmao, it’s an actual website? xD With the padlock beside the url too. What in the werld.

3 Likes

waiting for that day :relieved:

playing for an hour now (shuttle bay asia)

I have noticed something

every gun in the game keeps missing bullets even the gunner
and sometimes you hit them but it doesn’t deal damage
butt stroke: didn’t miss and didn’t stun
scout: I slash and then R and it didn’t deal any damage!
blazer: you even miss with flamethrower!
tank: doesn’t even aim with hmg thats why I use mauler all the time (which is very annoying when they jump because I can’t hit them)
blaster: misses with minigun and rocket launcher and E doesn’t knock back
gunner: misses with assault rifle and snipes sometimes doesn’t deal damage and E doesn’t knock back
game: its crazy because I see that players use assault rifle but in their hand its a railgun and bullets are railgun bullets (which is very confusing and makes me wonder if he is a hacker) and
it happens with other heroes

I think I was having that exact same problem
but it was only with the gunner
He kept on missing his bullets :rage:

The bullets actually hit them and they even lose HP but the there is no change in HP bar
I think its HP bar bug

Exactly lol, it’s been discussed on some other topic about both problems (and yes, these are 2 separate problems).
Butt stoke: u can actually miss with it.
Scout: delay.
Blazer: delay and potencially respawn shield.
Tank: some accuracy webgl problem.
Blaster: rocket launcher is NOT meant to stun on every hit.
Gunner; AR worked well for me it seems, rail misses (same as Tanks problem), E is not meant to knock back each time, this didn’t happened 2 years ago as well.
Game: It’s an very old visual bug, but after webgl it spread on every class (except Commando and Bomber)

2 Likes

Lol just remembered this

Still the best thing in history of FFT. Char and I had a duel long ago, he asked for it. So we did a bet. If I lose, he asked to not t-bag him for 1 or 2 weeks (lol xD) and if he loses, he gonna make a video of saying I’m the best.

I would like to mention how duel was actually fun and generally I liked Char as player. He always joked, never got butthurt when he dies and one very chill person. On top of that, he kept his promise haha :smiley:

4 Likes

I think we can all agree with get the warm fuzzies when someone calls you a hacker. :slight_smile:

warm fuzzies?

Being called hacker, shouldn’t be a good feeling, being called ‘Pro/Skilled or something like: Hey! you’re good’, sounds better. Players who call you hacker, generally are those who are new in some game and haven’t idea how to play or how so good/skilled is possible to be in mentioned game.

Y8 Games