Cannot Message Anyone On Y8

Well, I cannot write a message to anyone on Y8. Normally it always appears on the right side but now it hasn’t appeared for a while.

Focus on the right side and see there is nothing there.

How can it be fixed?

2 Likes

Uh… You’re welcome? Why thanks to me, and what did I let you know? I’m asking about how can the problem be fixed and I’m waiting for it.

This happened to me too

1 Like

Weird tbh

1 Like

https://www.y8.com/users/5f66faebd5593095523d1191/Aurora
Try this

same… -_-

Yup. I think this happened to everyone

Yup, to me too.

No, I didn’t mean to see the profile page but I mean to message someone on Y8 but I can’t, because normally the message icon or the profile pictures of my friends will appear on the right side. I can click on my friend’s profile picture and the conversation will be popped up but the problem is the message icons on the right side aren’t even appear or load.

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

You’re talking nonsense all the time and I don’t know what do you mean

1 Like

Don’t you watch all your previous replies and realize what are you talking about

1 Like

I have no idea what is that. Even I know I still don’t give any about that. And please read what is this topic and realize what are you replying about.

1 Like

@stellakatsavra @AC_GLINT Go create topic the life of David and Newham of or whatever thing that makes you talking nonsense. Go enjoy that thing on your own topic and stop messing around with random topics talking about that nonsense thing. People will think that you guys are crazy and freak, and maybe already.

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Still what?

2 Likes

Fixed :snake: Maybe

2 Likes

welcome

1 Like

I mean hello

1 Like
        siraWould you like to message